1,756 results
All reviews whole foods space needle complimentary car service within a mile radius lake union soaking tub luxury hotel mini bar town car fantastic hotel fitness center pike place market valet parking i highly recommend this hotel corner suite close to downtown alaskan cruise
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I was disappointed in this hotel, especially for the price. The room and furnishings were lovely, but small. However, my biggest disappointment was in the bathroom. It was updated but tiny and unfortunately, the only way to have any privacy was by closing the sliding the

1  Thank flynn680
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for your review! I am so sorry you did not enjoy the shoji doors in the bathroom...many of our guests stay with us just for those doors! But I understand that different people have different preferences and appreciate that you did enjoy the room and the rest of the hotel. I appreciate your comments and wish you all the best!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I have stayed at multiple hotels in Seattle and Pan Pacific is my new favorite. We were greeted by a wonderful service rep, who was extremely nice, knowledgable and took the time to find us a perfect room. The room was very clean, large and had great city views. Request a higher floor room for the best views. The location is downtown in walking distance to may restaurants, coffee shops, etc. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: higher floor rooms have excellent city views. Some rooms have a space needle view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank X7455UVrandyb

Excellent review from a clearly excellent guest! :) So glad to read that all went well, and we really appreciate your time and comments. See you next time!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Pros: Super friendly staff, very clean rooms, close to Pikes Place, oversized tub, nice city views. Food was good, walking distance to Whole Foods, Starbucks. Quiet and relaxing.

Cons: We were uniformed of incident protection in which 190.00 was taken from bank account (credited back in 5 days), and extra hotel fees. (Handled very kindly by staff at check out) and for most people, 20 dollar movie rental on On Demand is a little excessive. Bring your own movies and laptop and bottled water!

All in all, great stay, fabulous experience.

1  Thank jessicalu936
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for this review! I'm so glad you had a great stay despite some of these hiccups that you mention. I will follow up with my team to clarify what the incident protection charge was for, I believe it was something through Priceline and not the hotel, but will verify and will ensure all of our taxes and fees appear clearly on our confirmation through all channels so that we are setting clear expectations for our guests. I agree, $20 is a lot for a movie (depends on how good it is!!) but the great news is, wifi is included and ours is super fast, so you can stream all you want! ;) Thanks again for this review and please plan to come back soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I have stayed at multiple hotels in Seattle for different reasons. This time instead of Lowes we tried Pan Pacific and it did not disappoint! Gun, the front desk associate, was beyond nice and helpful but still personable and didn't make you feel like he had to be nice because it's his job which sometimes it can come across that way. Our room was clean and tidy even though we got there a tad before check in. Their valet was full of very nice associates, kept the car ready when needed and got it quick during check out. They also have a courtesy car that will take you within 2 miles of where you need to go, which in Downtown Seattle MOST things are within 2ish miles. The bar downstairs had very nice staff, made what's called a Manhattan Fog - I suggest you ask to check that out, it's what it sounds like!

1  Thank jesseian

Thank you! We strive to provide our guests with excellent experiences and I am so glad we hit the mark for you. I will thank Gun, who is indeed probably the most authentically nice individual you will ever want to meet, and the rest of the team as well for making you feel at home. Thank you for choosing us for this visit...we hope you do again!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Aloha,
I would like to submit my comment on our recent stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel in downtown Seattle, Washington.
It was truly an amazing experience! I have not stayed in a more complete establishment! Everything was perfect, my family was overwhelmed by the “Perfection” from the entire staff!!
Beginning at our Front Desk check-in, which was “masterfully” handled by Lydia,
All the way to the following “superstar” employees:
Front Desk:
Gun, Fuad, Edgar, Helen, Rekha, and Faiven

Guest Services/Doormen/Driver:
Peter, Jordan, Gerome, and Meron

Lobby Bar:
Becca, Yovka, and Andrea!

Housekeeping: Although unanmed, was outstanding. Please thank the team that serviced room #701/ for guest Lee-Williams

The location, amenities, and security was Fantastic!!

I will surely pass along great recommendations of this Establishment to our Honolulu Hawaii family and friends. A “Must Stay” Hotel.

Mahalo and Aloha,
Efrem Williams

Room Tip: Make this your First Choice, the roomns are great, sweeping views and dynamic ambiance.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank C0usinDupree
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Mr. Williams, thank you for this review and for remembering everyone that you encountered! It means so much to our team members when they make such an impact on a guest, and we appreciate it more than you know. I am so pleased that you had such a positive experience. We will hope to see you again!