“A must do in Seattle”

Elliott's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Elliott's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 4,475 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: Metro Transit Routes 99-O and 99-I at Alaskan Way and Spring(.10 mi) Metro Transit Routes 10-O, 11-O, 113-I, 121-I, 121-O, 122-I, 125-I, 15-O, 18-O, 21-I, 22-I, 56-I and 994-I at First Avenue and University St (.15 mi)
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Fantastic selection of oysters makes this place special, but also there are other highlights: the spicy crab chowder, the Alaskan king crab leg, the wild salmon from the Pacific - just to name a few. The place is always crowded, yet the service and quality level doesn't drop!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,730)

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation in Elliott’s based on recommendations by locals. It was really an excellent choice. The location offers views at a Seattle seafront. Easily accessible location by walking. Food was phenomenal. I had blackened rockfish as the main course with mango relish and beluga lentils. Others with their seafood meals were totally satisfied as well. Great service and price level was reasonable for Seattle.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had to get some great seafood for our trip to Seattle and Elliot's did not disappoint. I was glad we made a reservation the morning of, because the place was crowded. We were seated immediately since we had a reservation and we had a lovely four person table for my husband and I. Just about every seat has nice views out of the window onto the harbor. There are also seats outside that looked fun. Our waitress (I really wish I remembered her name) was fabulous. She was knowledgeable about the food and Seattle. She was friendly, attentive, and helpful. The menu had a lot of options and just about everything sounded delicous. My husband had a beer and I had the Kung Fu Girl riesling which was lovely (just sweet enough, not too dry, and well balanced). Each course was bright out in a timely fashion. We had the Dungeness Crab and Shrimp Dip which was served with lightly toasted baguette pieces. It was delicious and would be the right amount for 2-4 people. My husband and I then split the Bering Sea Bairdi Crab and the Planked Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. Everything was cooked to perfection and mouthwatering good. Since we were sharing, we were both offered bibs for the crab and hot water to rinse our fingers off in since the crab can get so messy. Afterward, our waitress taught us how to was our hands with crackers, lemon juice, and a steamed towel. It was so fun and felt amazing. All in all our dinner was very memorable and delicious. I would love to go back again and definitely would recommend to others who are looking for a place to treat themselves while visiting Seattle.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Everyone says go to the competitor but Elliot's is the first place we ate when we got into Seattle was Elliot's and we were very glad we made the right choice. The setting and atmosphere is amazing right on the water. Very nice inside and outside. The Service was very good. The fresh oysters, chowder, and dishes were excellent. So good we came back the next day. A great variety of beers and wines to compliment the food. The place is pricey but is worth it.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Our second visit to this place was as good as the first. Great oysters & seafood along the views of the waterfront make for an enjoyable dining experience. The crab cakes were a hit & make sure you get a few different oysters to try. Heaps of seating options available inside or out.

Been to Elliott's Oyster House? Share your experiences!