3,616 results
All reviews ruth's chris emerald suite corner suite regency club sushi restaurant convention center blackout shades space needle soaking tub pike place market separate shower huge bathroom club room pine street cheesecake factory westlake station room service
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We stayed two nights at Grand Hyatt Seattle.
When we checked in, the front desk people was very friendly and helpful. The lobby was very spacious and yet very quiet.
We got the city view room, but the highway noise was a little bothersome for my husband who is a light sleeper.(Did not bother me at all)
However, the room was very comfortable, very large modern bathroom with all good amenities.

The location was also wonderful, there were a lot of restaurants and shopping area near by, walking distance to Pike Place Market.

And yes, I recommend this hotel to my friend and family.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hanaSC
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Hotel was in a nice location, next to convention center, walkable to Pike's Market, near lots of shopping and some movie theaters, close to monorail to Seattle Center. Service was nice. Valet was pretty quick and housekeeping always got to our room while we were out for lunch. Stayed in a Corner King Suite, which was a decent size, but my husband remarked that it felt like most of the suite was taken up by the bathroom and hall from the sitting area to the bedroom. Really liked the floor to ceiling windows, nice views. Room felt clean, although in need of some updates. Some paint chips, backing coming off furniture, missing bathroom tile. Wi-fi was free but a bit slow (you can pay to upgrade). Gym was nice. We needed a crib which was waiting in our room when we arrived with some baby toiletries (which was much appreciated). Parking is expensive ($35/day self with no in-and-out privileges, $55/day valet), but that is probably standard for the area. Water in surrounding rooms is a bit noisy, especially if someone is taking a bath when you're trying to fall asleep. I would come back if I was attending a convention, but if I was traveling with family again, I'd probably try someplace else.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

PERFECT location for exploring downtown Seattle. Easily walked everywhere. Very easy to find from I5. Fantastic staff, beautiful room, made us feel special. Highly recommended for an above average hotel experience!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We stayed on the tenth floor, king accommodations with city view. Impressive lobby. Room was immaculate, clean and luxurious from top to bottom. Guest services employees were attentive, genuine and helpful. There is an automated curtain that completely closes the floor to ceiling if you prefer to cut out the light and view anytime. Large marble shower (be careful, floor gets slippery!), bathroom is floor to ceiling marble with a large soaking tub. Bed was wonderful, firm but comfortable. You will be right in the middle of everything, within walking distance of downtown, Pike Place market, restaurants, shopping. Parking is expensive and not included in hotel price ($39 per night if memory serves). I really wish they had a parking pass or reduced parking for hotel guests. That was the only negative. Parking garage was easy access and well lit. No breakfast included, but with all of the coffee shops and pastries, you will want to walk out and try the local fare, anyway. Highly recommend Seattle Coffee Works down by the market.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christi F
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We've stayed at the Grand Hyatt Seattle on multiple vacation trips to the city. They do a great job service wise and the rooms a roomy, quiet and very clean. The location is a reasonable walk to Pike's Place and many good dining locations

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family