1,226 results
All reviewswhole foodsspace needlefree breakfastlemon wateryogurtwithin walking distancethe breakfast areafridge and microwavefront desk staffseparate bedroomparking garagewould stay here againpike place marketan older hotellarge roomfew blocksking bed
Reviewed 29 April 2018

My wife and I treated ourselves to a few days in Seattle. We chose this hotel for the close location to city center and water front. Not only were these in easy walking distance, the Link train station "Westlake" was nearby. We were able to ride the train from the airport and went without renting a car. The "City Pass" was a great purchase and we enjoyed great restaurants. Friendly staff at hotel and room was clean and comfortable.

1  Thank U3127NOjohns
Jake C, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

U3127NOjohns,
I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotel. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location ideal to everything you wanted to see and experience in Seattle. As you mentioned Seattle is a very walkable city, so much so that a car really is not necessary to experience so much that the city has to offer. We hope that for your next date night you once again choose to stay with us!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This La Quinta was adequate. We travel with a dog and this hotel accommodates us. We wanted to stay downtown and this location is central. I would have rated a Very Good experience but for the MOLD. I forgot all about the comfy mattress, spacious lounge, and friendly staff when we finally noticed the giant moldy patches on the ceiling above the beds. The shower and bathroom also suffered from water damage. The location would be fine except for the neighboring construction. Many sidewalks here will be closed as new sky scrapers are erected on every side of the block. This can mean heavy machinery noise at 8 am on Saturday. As a pedestrian, we could always get in and out; however, intermittent sidewalk closures forced us to walk all the way around the block just to cross one street.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jake C, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

KevinrD2971YU,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at our hotel. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay for our guests and I will advise housekeeping and maintenance of the mold and water damage you reported in your room and have it addressed immediately. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We were very pleased with our stay at the Downtown Seattle La Quinta. The room was outstanding! The cleanliness was superior. The staff were very polite and informative. Our only negative during our stay was the ongoing construction across the street, which didn't stop even over the weekend. But, that was no fault of La Quinta.

Elb0wman,
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that everything about your stay from your room to our attentive staff was to your satisfaction. We also appreciate your understanding in regards to the construction projects next to the hotel; while we do work with the construction teams to limit the impact the projects have on our guests some noise, unfortunately, is unavoidable. In your future travels I hope you once again choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

This hotel has views of the needle and is right downtown, literally 5-10 minutes from Pikes. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The parking is in a locked/gated and covered garage under the hotel (complimentary). Definitely, recommend.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jake C, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Holli E,

I want to thank you for your amazing feedback! I'm pleased to hear that everything about your stay was to your satisfaction. I'm also happy to hear that our staff left such a great impression on you and that being an Elite member with us you received parking at no charge during your stay as well. Your continued trust and satisfaction are our top priorities and we look forward to providing you with exceptional service during all of your future stays with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Nice reasonable hotel near downtown Seattle. Rooms are clean and pleasant. There is a lot of construction in the area. We were able to walk to the downtown shopping area and waterfront .the breakfast is good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jean F
Jake C, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Jean F.,

I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you found your room to be clean and pleasant as well as being able to take advantage to our proximity to so much Seattle has to offer. Your continued satisfaction and trust in us are our top priorities and we look forward to providing you with exemplary service during all of your future stays. We hope to see you again soon!