Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$146
ZenHotels.comUS$150
2,361 results
All reviews space needle great location within walking distance the breakfast area free breakfast across the street few blocks oatmeal would stay here again front desk staff pike place market monorail downtown cruise inns garage renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hampton Inn’s are the go to Hotel Chain my wife and I use. I appreciate the free wifi, comfy beds with large rooms, free breakfast, fitness center and laundry services one can always find in the chain. This Hampton Inn is located on blocks from the Seattle Center so is very convenient if you wish to visit the Chuhuly Museum or Space Needle or the Pop Culture Museum and is only a mile from downtown. While I had a good stay here, I found the breakfast subpar compared to what I usually find.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

My Wife and I stayed at this Hampton Inn for one (1) evening before our Holland America Cruise to Alaska departed from Pier 91 the next day. We enjoyed dinner at Bahn Thai nearby and recommend. The Hotel-provided Breakfast was fairly minimal so we enjoyed a Pastry and Specialty Coffee at Hagen’s Roasters located directly behind (North) the Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2021

The location was fine, but the hotel in general wasn't as clean as other Hampton's I'd stayed at this year. I know Seattle's still recovering from COVID, so that might have something to do with it, but in the middle of a pandemic it was a little uncomfortable to see things not being cleaned and maintained as well as other Hampton Inn locations.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 24 August 2021

The is place was perfect in every way. Great price , excellent service clean and the location was ideal for seeing downtown Seattle. I would highly recommend. We felt safe and parking was secure and affordable. Close to everything

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Gorgeous rooms and very comfortable. We had been away for a week and this was the best place we had stayed in -- different hotel each day. The MPOP - Museum of Popular Culture - is within walking distance -- get your tickets in advance. And the space needle is near by that.

Date of stay: August 2021