1,337 results
All reviews dog park homeless people courtyard room space needle great location within walking distance across the street free bikes street noise pike place market rooftop deck open the window restaurants and bars stay there again rooms are small coffee maker mini fridge
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights before connecting to a cruise out of Smith Cove. Took the Light Rail from Sea-Tac to Westlake Station and then walked a few blocks to the Belltown Inn which was easy to find.

Hotel is friendly and with helpful staff. Reception is bright and funky. Room was comfortable. We loved the rooftop patio which was a nice spot when the sun was out. Loan bicycles were available.

There were some eating options close by. We ate in Local Pho and the Metropolitan Deli. It was an easy walk into downtown and Pike Place or to the Space Needle.

Taxi to Smiths Cove Pier 91 was $15 including the tip so well placed for pre-cruise stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KelseyBTI, Front Office Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Thanks for your feedback, adrianhobson. I'm thrilled to read your kind words! Our location is definitely unbeatable - being right in the center of pretty much everything. As you mentioned, the major cruise terminals, Market, Space Needle, Downtown are all nearby!

I hope you enjoyed your cruise. Hope to see you again soon.
Best,

Reviewed 5 November 2018

While only a one night stay when I was here a few weekends ago, I had a great time. The service was impeccable and I thank the staff for holding my luggage on two separate occasions.

Great location and service overall. Will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for your feedback, Valentin C! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your future travels!

Cheers,

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed there 3 days.

Location was great to visit the city. There are some hobos next to the hotel, but it was quite safe, even at night.
Comfortable room (large beds).
Free bikes available at the reception.
Free umbrellas.
Rooftop with a nice view.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KelseyBTI, Front Office Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Thanks for your feedback, Grégoire B! I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and our central location. The Belltown neighborhood is a great spot for tourists. Belltown is known for its bar and restaurant scene, and is just a few short blocks from the Pike Place Market, Space Needle and Downtown.

Thanks for staying with us. Hope you'll visit again soon!
Cheers,

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent place and great value for money. Clean, stylish room, comfy bed. Shower pressure is amazing. Central, if you love walking, this is a perfectly positioned place smack right in the centre of Seattle. Staff are professional. (One guy wasn’t super helpful but that’s ok, I got my info regarding transport on my phone)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KelseyBTI, Front Office Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thanks, NorthStar32111165718! Happy to read you enjoyed your stay and overall trip to Seattle. I hope you were able to do all the exploring you set out to do!

Cheers -

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing location in Belltown, very close to at least a dozen restaurants. No more than 15 minute walk to the midtown, Spade Needle and Pike Place Market. Nice and helpful staff, cute and VERY clean rooms!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you, alonshott. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay! Our location is truly unbeatable - a majority of Seattle's most popular tourist attractions are within a few short blocks of us. I'm happy to read you were able to do some exploring!

Thanks for staying with us,