Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
US$98.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Canopy San Lorenzo
from US$98.00
from US$210.00
from US$80.00
from US$220.00
More Info
All reviews costa rica thrilling adventure crew canopy superman safety nature photos buying waterfall activities company camera resort wildlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2022

We did the full day combo tour and it was fantastic! I would recommend it to everyone. Canyoning, whitewater rafting, ziplinging, tarzan swing and superman. It was a full day for sure and we were tired at the end but it was a full day of adventure. We did this as a family of 7. Our youngest was 7 and she was able to do everything but the superman zipline as she was too small for the harness. But she and all my kids had a blast. The guides were all fun and entertaining throughout the day. I would recommend this to anyone. It was a great trip and combo deal.

Reviewed 20 April 2022

Unbelievable experience! Every adventure was right out of a movie! The white water rafting was such a thrill with the most beautiful scenery you could ever imagine. I promise you it will be life changing!

The Canyoning was WILD! That was a lot of fun! I really felt like an adventurer rapelling down the bridge, walking down the walls of the canyon was like nothing ive ever experienced.

The canopy and ziplining + superman + tarzan was a dream come true. Ive always wanted to fly like superman and swing like Tarzan/Spiderman and that dream fianlly came true with absolutely phenomenal views of the jungle.

Most importantly and above all, the guides were incredible. At no point on this entire trip did I feel like I was in danger. I felt safe every step of every adventure. They were kind and understanding and knew exactly what they were doing.

10/10, A++ experience. We stayed at the Lands In Love Hotel and Resort, would highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

The place is like heaven. The staff is wonderful. The food is fine and surprising. The activities are perfect with excellent operators. We did canopy, rafting and canyoning. Surprisingly good place. The place we most enjoyed in Costa Rica

Reviewed 13 April 2022

Great and professional service, great guides, was super fun. My wife, me and 3 kids - 12,10,6.
I highly recommend this activity

Reviewed 7 April 2022 via mobile

Had an amazing day! The guides made the experience even better. No complaints. The optional picture package was worth every penny. Would definitely recommend!!