“DAMN GOOD COFFEE”

Kona Coffee Cafe
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is hands down the best coffee I've ever had. I swear I'm addicted to the coconut creme pea berry coffee. After drinking this and coming back to the US, I find myself trying to fill my coffee void with Coconut milk and some lame US coffee and nothing can even compare. I will definitely be ordering more from here! They also shipped my coffee for free from HI to CA after I bought 4lbs of coffee from them :)

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (526)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After visiting the Kona Coffee Cafe I have continued to regularly give this coffee as presents and to also become a subscribing member. My fav is Vanilla Macadamia Nut, medium, Peaberry ground. Anyone who receives this coffee as a gift from me just raves and raves about it. So smooth, So flavorful. Well worth the price! You must visit if you are on the island as the shop is at a perfect location to view the ocean and local surfers, and the folks at the shop are extremely friendly and helfpul.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

I had the best experience here with the ladies who ran this coffee cafe. They were so sweet and kind. If you go to Kona please go by here and tell the Kalani says hello from California.

Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

So fabulous! All the ladies there have been so helpful and kind, my sister and I have been there every day of our trip so far

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

The Vanilla Macadamia pearberry is ALMOST as good as their customer service! Very knowledgeable staff that are fun, nice and no high pressure sales!

Date of visit: April 2021