Review Highlights
Great Time!

We had a great time on our fishing adventure. The dolphins were amazing and catching the tuna was... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
khimmelreich
Great day in the ocean with Captain Jeff and the crew

This was my first time deep-sea fishing in Hawaii. I couldn’t have asked for a better skipper at... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
rj_sf_johnson

All reviews ono deck hand tuna blue marlin fish great trip pound marlin bring bananas charter boat kona waters crew mate these guys experienced captain great captain few hours pilot whales the big island
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had so much fun on the Linda Sue for our 3\4 day charter to celebrate my dads birthday. The captain is well experienced & we always catch when he takes us out. The deck hand is extremely knowledgeable and fun to learn from! 1 aku, 1 ono, and 1 mahi mahi caught on this trip! This is a Hawaii must.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service! The boat was spotless, and very comfortable! Captain Jeff and Sawyer were very friendly and knowledgeable. Best fishing charter out of Kona!

1  Thank Guide62379192875
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Captain Jeff and Sawyer are knowledgeable, friendly, and capable. My two adult sons and I had a great time fishing on the Linda Sue 2 and we highly recommend you go fishing with Captain Jeff and Sawyer.

1  Thank JohnB5833
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have known Jeff for 4 years now as I met him through a friend Local to Kona.
Jeff is a great Fisherman and knows the waters.

This is my third time on the boat and caught fish the two previous time, Marlin and mahi-mahi.

The fish didn't bite today, when getting back to the dock the deck hand gave us a nice bag of Ono.

1  Thank TimsTrips92008
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

Chartered the Linda Sue for 3/4 Day Trip. It was a beautiful day fishing. Sawyer was the best first mate I have had on a charter. He went out of his way to include the young kids we had on board. The kids each got a chance to sit in the fighting chair and practice reeling in the “big one.” Sawyer was also a great source of information about sport fishing in general as well as things to do and see on the island. We had the added bonus of having Sawyer’s younger brother, Fletcher, on board who was in training. They come from a multi-generation fishing family. Although the fish were not biting well, I finally caught my first Tuna (have done a lot of sport fishing and have caught loads of Mahi, Ono, sailfish, and Marlin, but not a tuna). Although we only caught one fish, it was the one I wanted.....A 35lb Skipjack Tuna (Otaru). Highly recommend this charter!

Date of experience: April 2021