Lowest prices for your stay
US$158
US$144
View deal
SAVE US$14
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$144
ExpediaUS$144
ZenHotels.comUS$158
3,211 results
All reviews powdered sugar bourbon street red fish grill great location french quarter high ceilings balcony room canal st mardi gras definitely stay here again street noise jackson square valet parking garden district nola concierge block
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great stay nice hotel and right in quarter walking distance to everything. Hotel stay very nice. Check in and check out was speedy and simple. The pool was nice. The room was clean. The hotel is up to date.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed our 3-night stay at Hyatt Centric… I most appreciated the fact Sierra contacted me the next day to ask how our stay was so far. I let her know we heard quite a bit of noise from outside in the streets - loud stereos and motors from vehicles, motorcycles, etc - from our room (facing Iberville Street) so I asked if they would consider a room change… without hesitation they prepared a room overlooking the courtyard, which was much quieter. Ellie and Sierra at the front desk were our stars…many thanks to them!

The room was spacious and we didn’t need a car since we were able to walk everywhere. Bourbon Street (and all it’s craziness!) is steps away from the hotel. Tons of bars, shops, restaurants, and trolley stops are all right there.

The hotel was excellent and we enjoyed our stay! Looking forward to returning to NOLA for the Jazz and Heritage Festival in the coming years…

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a converted building so the rooms have high ceilings and plenty of space including a table and couch area. The hotel is one block off Bourbon St. and one block off Canal St. So it is very easy to walk to all the French Quarter attractions and just far enough so it is very quiet. Very professional staff and good covid protocols.

Room tip: Room off the courtyard was very quiet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean and modern. Had a king room with shared balcony facing Iberville. A little noisy but if you stay up a bit later than usual you can sleep thru it. Room was very spacious and everything worked, no maintenance issues. Masks required only on elevators but I never wore one. Rear entrance is only accessable with your room key card. Nobody hung around the outside of hotel causing any issues. Staff very friendly. Will go back!

Room tip: room 336 shared balcony
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Large rooms. Great location and service. However be sure to check your bill. I booked and paid the hotel through hotels.com. When looking at my credit card statement I noticed that the Hyatt also charged me for the room. When I called the woman was apologetic and told me that I would receive a refund. However it took 3 more phone calls to actually get her to give me the refund.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels