“Amazing Brunch!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Algiers
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I loved this place! It was a great atmosphere and amazing food! The employees were very nice and attentive! It will definitely be a place I will visit again in the future! You won't regret it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took the New Orleans Canal Street ferry to Algiers Point. Only $2 a person and was an interesting ride over to the point. The area is very old and quite historic. i enjoyed the walk to the restaurant through the neighborhood. The cafe is painted very colorful and bright. The place was packed when we arrived. You must go to the counter to order your food. You can only pay in cash. The clerk at the counter was very friendly and helpful. I ordered the Katrina and my husband ordered a traditional breakfast. We sat outside on the sidewalk. Our food arrived quickly and hot. Our server was super nice and attentive. The Katrina was amazing. I had so much food that I gave half of it to my husband who could not stop raving about the food. Definitely this is an adventure that you should take.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

If you took the Ferry to Algiers and were a little disappointed with the area around the dock, just take a stroll toward the center of town. Across the street from the clock tower is a cute little cafe that, like Algiers, has much more than first meets the eye.

The food is very fresh and the menu is diverse for a neighborhood coffee shop. We had the quiche with fruit and a cranberry orange muffin but were jealous of other patrons enjoying bacon dishes. The regular coffee was a little weak for our taste but they also offer cappuccino, espresso and americanos.

And the service is friendly and quick. You’ll love it!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

A friend and I visited New Orleans in late April. We stayed at an AirBNB in Algiers Point and were happy to find this cute cafe near us. My friend had avocado toast and I had a classic breakfast (egg, toast, turkey sausage, home fries) and we were both very pleased with the taste. We also both enjoyed the coffee.
The woman at the counter (the owner maybe??) was incredibly nice, friendly, and worked very hard to make sure we had what we need. She also was doing everything - making food and coffee, serving, and ringing up. She did all that with a smile and in a very timely manner.
I would highly recommend this spot for breakfast!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

MISERABLE counter service. Closest I've ever been to slapping someone. The owner needs to address this primadonna. Apparently you don't get reasonable service if you aren't in with the in crowd. We won't be back until something changes.