Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$30.00
More Info
from US$96.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

You may think you know about music history in New Orleans. I did. Actually I do. Keith Able has forgotten more than I know! And not only the history of jazz but history in general. He really gives you a feeling for the zeitgeist of the times. Also I’m 65. I was really grateful that we just walked a few blocks and there was the next stop.

Date of experience: April 2021
keith a, Owner at New Orleans Music & Heritage Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

You two were a blast to share 300 years of New Orleans Music & cultcha'! ✌❤

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

This is a must tour! Even if you are not per say into jazz. Keith was amazing. He probably knows more about the music history of New Orleans than anyone. He also talks about the history of New Orleans as well, so it's not just music. Just meeting Keith was worth the price of admission...literally. He took us all over the French Quarter to very historic locations. He also played music examples the whole time as we walked and talked. My wife and I did this during the pandemic and loved it, so I can only imagine how awesome this tour is under "normal" circumstances.

Date of experience: December 2020
keith a, Owner at New Orleans Music & Heritage Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Thanks you two! Knowing, as we ALL do, how things are right now--Being able to share 300 years of music, move an illegally parked car AND Sashay down Bourbon Street, it was a great day for me too!

Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

This tour wad incredible even with the social distancing! Our tour guide was sensational! He is incredibly knowledgeable about the musical history of New Orleans. Bring comfy shoes & enjoy yourself!

Date of experience: December 2020
keith a, Owner at New Orleans Music & Heritage Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2020

Thanks, gorgeous day-wonderful guests, it was a pleasure to share 300 years of New Orleans Music with you both.

Reviewed 3 November 2020

Keith is literally the man and has lived so much awesome music history that you EASILY get your money's worth. A fantastic way to better understand the city and music of New Orleans from someone who has known and interacted with the music biz for decades and is hilarious to boot. Cannot recommend highly enough...I love New Orleans music and have done some historical research yet was still finding out tons of nuggets I never knew about. Long live Keith \m/

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank rossl579
keith a, Owner at New Orleans Music & Heritage Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Thanks Ross, we did have a beautiful day and time together! Look forward to seeing you back, post-pandemic so we can dig a little deeper! Peace, Love & Music

Reviewed 14 April 2020 via mobile

We went to NOLA in March. We did not know about the epicenter crisis happening there until we arrived. We had previously booked a music and heritage tour, then when we had to leave to next day, tried to cancel it. We were able to cancel, but we’re still charged the full ticket price for cancelling. No other option, no sympathy for or understanding of the situation. We believe that was TOTALLY unfair and extremely poor business practice. This is 100% unacceptable and we DO NOT recommend this tour to ANYONE. It’s horrible what this tour Co did to us

Date of experience: March 2020
keith a, Owner at New Orleans Music & Heritage Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2020

Dear Paul, Have you and I ever talked? I have had no involvement with this booking. On March 16 you booked Electronically with TripAdvisor, on the 17th you cancelled it. I received a notification of booking 3/16 and a notification of cancellation 3/17. My total participation is reading 2 emails, after I had stopped tours due to COVID-19 on March 13, 2020. I find it horrible to call out my company when you and I had NO INTERACTION. Blessed be your family, stay well. Truly yours, Keith