1,013 results
All reviews free laundry full kitchen french quarter free dinner two bedroom suite convention center within walking distance small kitchen harrah's casino the breakfast area evening reception front desk staff bourbon street river walk hot breakfast nice breakfast warehouse district
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We stayed one night in this hotel and I like the ability to spread out There's a den, with tv, kitchenette, bedroom, with tv, and bathroom. I loved the contemporary industrial decor and the pocket door to the bedroom. The pocket door was fine for us, but might pose a problem for those traveling with others and requiring more privacy. My only two complaints about the place are I woke up several times during the night because of loud, noisy people on the street. We were on the second floor and it sounded like the people were in our room. Same thing early the next morning. While the den is nice and comfy, the bedroom is way to small. We had a king bed and literally, the nightstands were touching the bed. We did not have room to turn around. The closet is outside the bedroom. The bathroom was beautiful with a big shower. Overall, I liked the place and would stay here again, just not in a room facing the street.

Room Tip: Don't get a room facing the street and try to get on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Bradley L, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for taking your time to share about your recent stay with us at the Staybridge Suites. Sounds like you enjoyed one of our fantastic King Feature Suites. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with extended family years ago. They decided to visit again as we had a great time.

Bad experience so far. Room not ready at 4:15, then they got to the room trash cans were not emptied. Swimming pool is green.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

I am I receipt of the recent survey you completed regarding your stay at the Staybridge Suites. As Front Office Manager, it is very concerning when we review a negative review. I would be interested regarding the problems you encountered. If you could please contact me at staybridgenola_fom@hp-hotels.com, I would love to get more information from you.

My apologies to you that you did not receive the service you expected.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived to our hotel via lyft plus which is readily available. George at the 5 minute check in welcomed us and thanked us for platinum status. We arrived to our room opened the door to a palace. Huge living room 2 bedroom with each room having a full bathroom. The place was very clean and smelled new. We left our luggage in room and as I passed the front desk I palmed George a generous gift for the upgrade. We took a lyft plus to Mulates Resturant 5 minutes away on Julia street for Cajun food and live music. The food, service and atmosphere was electric. We came back to our palace to very comfortable beds. Upon waking up we were even more amazed to see our cruise ship outside our window. George really went above and beyond. Thanks Geoge!!

2  Thank Mike L

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay in New Orleans. George, like all of our staff, takes great pride in providing top notch service to our guests. I will ensure that he sees your comments!

We look forward to seeing you again, very soon in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The location is a plus but the hotel itself needs not be upgraded to a more modernized hotel. Once again you can't be the location...walking distance to the casino and convention center. Oh the continental breakfast also good.

Stayed: July 2018

We are thrilled that you enjoyed our unbeatable location in the heart of downtown New Orleans. We are excited to announce that we will be beginning a full renovation of our hotel later this year, so we look forward to your return to the Big Easy!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We got placed in the annex. The center wàs spacious but there was no a/c on the common area. We loved having a gathering spot.
A/c in rooms was spotty.
Breakfasts were poor.
Weekends don’t serve until 7:30. No coffee? Really?

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay. I apologize that your stay was not to your satisfaction. Although it is disheartening to receive a review from an unsatisfied guest, it does offer my staff the opportunity to improve. I assure you that we will investigate and resolve the AC issues discussed in your review.

Hopefully, you will give us another opportunity to blow you away when you visit the Big Easy!