1,232 results
All reviews warehouse district rooftop pool convention center legacy kitchen surfer bar french quarter cochon sculpture garden aveda products nice hotel minute walk wwii museum walking distance marriott property beignets bourbon street few blocks
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Nicely placed in the warehouse district, this property contains all o the modern conveniences and professional staff. Rooms are big, clean, comfortable, and value for money. Location is excellent with it sitting amongst bars and restaurants, and walking distance to most of what there is to see in the French Quarter. paid $36 for an Uber from the airport. My only complaint is that there is no free WiFi in the room. You can get complimentary access if your a member of the property’s loyalty program, otherwise it’s 10.99USD for 24 hours.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank craig_traveler
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I went for my birthday weekend and was please with the quality of the hotel. The location was decent. It felt a bit expensive for what it was and costly parking didn’t help that. Overall though, the room was clean and beds were comfortable. I’d recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Resort813608,

Thank you for recommending the Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel. We are glad you liked our convenient location and had a pleasant birthday weekend. We value your feedback and hope to welcome you again whenever you are back here.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

From the moment you arrive until you leave, the staff is friendly. The hotel is clean. I loved the towels...nice quality and plusher than the typical hotel towels. The bed was comfortable and the room spacious. I liked that there were plenty of outlets for charging devices, etc. The room had a huge TV in it. The bathroom was clean and I was surprised to see Aveda hair products instead of some generic shampoo and conditioner. The hotel room had free water bottles in it.
The hotel is in a good location within walking distance to the French Quarter and other tourist areas. The first night we took an Uber to a restaurant and then realized it was safe to walk and easy to get around on foot.
I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Debi J,

Thank you for the awesome review of Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel! We are delighted your stay was perfect in every way. Located in the Arts and Warehouse District near the Garden District, our boutique hotel offers historic architecture, urban-style guest rooms, and luxury amenities. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you back here.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

My family and I stayed at this hotel prior to going on a cruise. Lan, the front desk clerk, checked us in. He was very friendly and offered information on what to see and do while in New Orleans. Our room was very comfortable, and clean. This hotel was in walking distance to a shopping mall, many restaurants, a casino, riverboat tour/dinner and about a five minute drive to the cruise port! I loved the "Bowl Of Soul" (coffee) that I purchased from the hotel coffee shop. Will definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Maps696488,

Thank you for the nice review of Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel. We are glad your stay was a pleasant one. Located in the Arts and Warehouse District near the Garden District, our boutique hotel offers historic architecture, urban-style guest rooms, and luxury amenities. Thanks again for choosing us, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This hotel was very nice and clean. I love the friendliness of the staff when checking in, the price was very reasonable. I ending up getting a room that was facing the street so I just sat in my window and watched the people. I went downstairs and just across the street was a great food place. I will certainly stay here upon my return.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear trustworthy2011,

Thank you for the awesome review of Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel! We are delighted your stay was perfect in every way. Located in the Arts and Warehouse District near the Garden District, our boutique hotel offers historic architecture, urban-style guest rooms, and luxury amenities. Thanks again for highlighting our great value, and we look forward to your next visit with us.