All reviews public service rooftop bar public utility hotel tonight luxury hotel double queen suite cool building special weekend huge bathroom french quarter gorgeous lobby a lovely place to stay well appointed and comfortable mini bar previous guests in room dining historic building
Reviewed 9 August 2018

From arrival to departure everything and everyone was top notch! If you’re looking for a fabulous hotel without being in the middle of the French Quarter, the NOPSI is perfect. The property is simply beautiful and the rooms and amenities are excellent.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ellen L, General Manager at NOPSI Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your time with us at NOPSI. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay; we greatly appreciate the feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I have stayed in multiple locations in NOLA and this is my favorite spot so far. The roof top pool is amazing. The sheets and pillows makes you want to stay asleep all day. From start to finish a great hotel. It’s also very Quiet.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with NOPSI. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and I hope you will come see us again very soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Beautiful hotel property. You would think it was the Ritz. Spacious rooms and beautiful bathroom. One of the few hotels with a rooftop terrace and a rooftop pool. Also one of the FEW hotels that actually recycle!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank romneye
Ellen L, General Manager at NOPSI Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

What a pleasure it was to read your review of your recent stay at NOPSI. I appreciate your compliments and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Stayed here on Friday and Saturday night, (7/20 & 7/21) and I have to say it was, for sure, in the best location. We were within walking distance to everything, so once the car was parked, we didn't have to move it until it was time to leave. (We did NOT valet at the hotel, it was $49 per night to do so. We parked in a garage on the back side of the building for $20 per night.) The staff members I interacted with were friendly, and the hotel was clean. The rooftop bar/pool was a great spot to hang out and have a few drinks, and not being in the heart of Bourbon Street was ideal. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2018

My grown daughter and I had a great stay at the NOPSI in June 2018. We loved the beds, the restaurant, bars, staff members, and the rooftop bar-pool with cabanas. The lobby and restaurant are beautiful (using the public utility/electricity theme throughout), and the ballroom is just stunning. The location is great, too, for walking to street cars and tourist areas in several directions.

However, don't bother to join the IPrefer/Salamander hotel network for points. I joined at the time I booked the room - using the link in the reservation email confirm. No points were posted 6 weeks after the stay. So I entered all info on the IPrefer portal AND attached a PDF of the room bill as requested. IPrefer sent me an email saying they still can't figure it out, that I have to send them the reservation # (which I had done as required through the portal) and I also have to send a PDF of the reservation. It's basically a waste of time, and probably designed to be one. However, they're sending me lots of ads for other hotels. So there's that.

I would DEFINITELY stay at the NOPSI again, just wouldn't bother with their hotel network.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family