Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.comUS$144
TripadvisorUS$110
FindHotel
1,052 results
All reviews social hour evening socials french quarter great location bourbon street evening reception full kitchen complimentary breakfast few blocks great stay walking distance three blocks clean hotel front desk staff trolley stop hotel is located home away from home
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021

The hotel was dirty, smelled like weed on the hallways, on the elevators and in the main lobby, the carpet was dirty, the staff was vey unprofessional and ignoring and the rooms were very noisy. The valet parking lot cost $50/ day and across the street was $12

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank mgmanescu
Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

We loved staying here. Very clean, which is always a deal breaker for me with hotel loyalty. Perfect walking distance to the French Quarter and Canal Street activities. Diane was the perfect host to greet you for breakfast. My husband stays here for business trips, but we enjoyed it this trip as a family.

Room tip: We bring our own bottled water, drinks and snacks to save on the cost of a quick snack, but I’m pretty frugal when it comes to that.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Passport07655899145
Reviewed 31 May 2021

This hotel is by far the best deal in town. I booked 2 rooms (both studios) and I was pleasantly surprised to find out when I entered my room I was upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite. My friends stayed in the studio and both rooms were more than adequate for our needs. Both came with a full size refrigerator, cook top, dishwasher and micro. Way more than we needed since we did not do any cooking there. After all we were tourists in NOLA so wanted to eat their food. Because of COVID restrictions they have changed their breakfast but it was way more than I expected. You tell the girl what you want and they put it all in a paper bag for you. You can eat it in the breakfast room. Choices were bananas, oranges, cereal and milk, yogurt, hard boiled eggs (2 to a package), assorted pastries and bagels with cream cheese and peanut butter. We did look at the pool area and they even have 2 grills and tables outside for you to use. The staff was wonderful. I can't say enough great things about our stay there.

Room tip: Dont pay to upgrade. Any room is great.
1  Thank Cojasak
Reviewed 27 May 2021

Good times for being in pandemic. I could only imagine the best breakfast and customer service if under normal circumstances. Still friendly, prompt staff and a clean comfortable hotel.We all had great time. Good location, local bars off bourbon were friendly.

1  Thank nje009
Reviewed 19 May 2021

Room not ready at check in. Finally get in and get settled, and room isn’t cooling off-had to switch rooms. Neither of the rooms were truly clean. Uncomfortable beds. Lobby not being cleaned and disinfected after large crowds. Wouldn’t stay here again.

1  Thank rdscullark