“Prime Service”
Review of Prime Transit, LLC

Prime Transit, LLC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your Personal Concierge, Chauffeur and Tour Guide in New Orleans. "Experience where the locals go".
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We used Prime Transit for our recent visit to New Orleans. Dwayne, the owner is a friendly God fearing man who is family oriented and very knowledgeable of the history of New Orleans. I could chat with him all day. Always on time and safe driving. Give him a call and you won't regret it! Top notch service.

All reviews
"french quarter"
"company"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I promise you want regret using Prime Transit. Service from the airport to the hotel, Whitney Planation and cruise ship to airport again was provided. Dewayne made sure any questions or concerns were answered in a professional manner. We had an extreme large group too from different states. Also, they were very knowledgeable of the area and history of New Orleans. This was helpful for entertainment and dining. Looking forward to our next trip already and will use this service.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I booked Prime Transit for a party of 11. Joe, our driver, sent a text stating he arrived at the airport and greeted us at the baggage claim with my name on an iPad. We had 2 others coming in 20 minutes later on a different airline and Joe went over to meet them separately as well. While we were waiting we talked with Dwayne, who I originally took my call to book. He stayed with us while Joe met the other two of our party and joked around with the group. I was able to pay him there for the return trip making everything so quick and easy. Joe was a great driver who was very polite and funny. I would highly recommend Prime for a great experience. Dwayne’s communication was always prompt and had that “Yes” attitude you want in a service oriented company. We love to travel to NO and next time Dwayne will be the first and only call we make!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Good customer service is hard to come by these days but let me tell you this company is outstanding. I contacted them for a quote and had it within minutes. Any questions I had Dwayne answered quickly putting our travel concerns at ease. Our driver Joe was waiting for us in the baggage claim ready to help. On our way to the shuttle, Dwayne, the owner came over and introduced himself. How awesome is that! We were lucky enough to get Joe again on our way to the airport today. Dwayne and Joe were fantastic and we would gladly use them again and recommend them to anyone!! Great job!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Prime T, Owner at Prime Transit, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thx Peg, you make my job a joy. It was my pleasure to accommodate your travel itinerary. Safe travels until we meet again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I’m writing in regards to a upcoming July trip to New Orleans for a party of 15 people. We collectively chose this transportation company based on the great reviews. Our group coordinator placed the deposit for the trip over one month ago. After receiving the confirmation email we was all set for our trip in July, yay! The coordinator contacted the company at a later time to ask some additional questions pertaining to whether the pricing was per hour or passenger as she lightly mentioned a previous trip utilizing another transportation company. Sometime after that she received a email stating our reservation was canceled and a deposit will be mailed to her because he didn’t like for patrons to mention anything about another transportation company and that he doesn’t like price comparing. The sad thing is he did not have her home address to send a refund. She contacted him by phone a few days ago for confirmation and final payments which he told her to look at her email. She checked her email and to her surprise was a email from the company stating reasons for the cancellation as mentioned above. She contacted him asking him why did he not comunicate and reach out to her on the phone discuss it instead of just cancelling the reservation. He wasn’t interested and at that time she gave him her address to mail the refund. I feel like that was very unprofessional on his part to conduct business in such a way. So now we’re searching for another transportation company at last minute God willing we will find something sutiple.

2  Thank Denisha H
Prime T, Owner at Prime Transit, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

I was contacted on March 9th 2018 by a friend of the potential client seeking transportation from the airport to a hotel for (12) passengers. I replied with a round trip quote for (12). Friend replied “I think only one-way is needed since everyone is leaving at different times heading back to Detroit”. New quote was sent with no response. On March 20th potential client emails looking to book the airport transfers. (3) emails later potential client agrees and submits security deposit on March 27th. From March 28th through April 20th sent (14) emails of changes occurred from client. No airport transfers are in the new agreement, only a charter service which changes the price. Once new price was given and agreeded client later emailed back about a party bus she hired for her daughter in the city they live in and the price was $$$. Ended her email with “I appreciate your patience with me and you have provided me with great customer service“. I then worked up a new quote that matched. She replied “OMG! Great! Thank yous so much! This is awesome! That dinner is my official meet and thanks for all that came out. I appreciate you! God Bless You!”

On April 25th client emailed about her stay in New Orleans 2017. She went on to inform me that she had found the number of the cab van she used and their prices, stating “He gave us his number to call him back if we ever returned LOL”. I concluded after all I had done to please this client I couldn’t, and that she had better alternatives. Therefore I withdrew my services via email on April 25th giving her time from her arrival date of July 6th to contact the cab van or negotiate with another company. I requested a mailing address to sent refund, client responded back June 1st. I’ve now received several emails informing me to look forward to (15) unsatisfactory reviews from each of clients would be party guest.

Prime Transit is unique in the service we provide. And we we continue to be that company that gives 5* service despite this.

* Client has been refunded.