Open today: 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Professional and reliable

Dwayne was outstanding from the time I contacted him before my arrival until the time I went back... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
KWimbush
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Prompt and reliable

We visited NOLA last week for my daughter's sweet 16 Birthday. Prior to booking Prime Transit, I... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2018
jemmaw150
Mt. Laurel

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around New Orleans
from US$15.00
from US$21.00
from US$21.00
More Info
All reviews whitney plantation always on time fantastic driver transportation service cruise ship essence festival other companies personal tour his knowledge hour tour visiting nola hurricane katrina garden district mardi gras great tour french quarter company
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We used Prime Transit for trip to New Orleans to and from the airport. We had excellent service. Had my name on an iPad at baggage claim and took us to hotel. Then picked us up at the agreed upon time and had us at the airport in plenty of time. Private vehicles, we had 7 passengers on arrival and 6 returning to airport. Great, easy, and less expensive than the generic airport shuttle.

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank Debbie T
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I had looked at other companies and based on previous reviews selected Prime Transit. Everything promised was delivered by an outstanding professional! Would most definitely and highly recommend. Thank you Duane!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank bellajeff1
Reviewed 17 April 2018

My group of seven needed a ride from the airport in NOLA to our hotel and a pickup and back to the airport four days later. What a pleasure to find Prime Transit! Dwayne made the process soooo easy! Roundtrip discount, easy pay online, prompt responses by phone, email or text, friendly, professional, on time and flexible describe this company. We all were pleased with the service and the clean vehicle that comfortably housed us and our luggage. We couldn’t have been happier. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! When you make seven people happy at one time...you’re doing something right!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank weekendtime
Prime T, Owner at Prime Transit, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thanks, It was my pleasure.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Prime Transit LLC will provide you with the best tour ever. Dwayne picked up our group at the hotel and toured us all around New Orleans. We had booked a 4 hour tour but he kept us out longer and also took us to a great restaurant to have lunch.
We did the City Tour which included the Garden District, Lafayette Cemetery, Antebellum Mansions, St. Charles Avenue, the French Quarter, Treme and the Katrina Area affected by the 2005 hurricane.
He was so much fun to be with and really knows his City. We didn't want the tour to end. Dwayne is a very outgoing person and explains everything to you about New Orleans. This was our first time to visit the City and he made it very memorable.
I cannot say enough good things about Dwayne. I highly recommend his tours.
Thanks you for taking such good care of us Dwayne.

Kathy
Pacifica, California

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank klvaldes1
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Dwayne was the best! He’s very knowledgeable, personable, & fun! He also knows good places to eat! A friend of mine told me about Dwayne & Prime Transit, & I’m so glad she did. We booked a 4 hour tour that went longer, & ended with an amazing lunch at Neyow’s! I highly recommend him!

Date of experience: March 2018