“Canceled before Birthday”
Review of Prime Transit, LLC

Prime Transit, LLC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your Personal Concierge, Chauffeur and Tour Guide in New Orleans. "Experience where the locals go".
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I'm a planner who ask lots of questions when I'm making any purchases. In March I asked a friend to contact a transportation company to accommodate our party of now 15 but was 8 at the time for transfers from airport in NOLA fo my milestone birthday weekend in July. When she forwarded me the info I was very pleased she found a 5 star Black owned business. I took over from there contacted Dwayne via the same email she and he began. After a few exchanges of emails and paying half my deposit, I decided to call Dwyane to talk with him about pricing if I were to just rent the bus for more time opposed to paying for pick up and drop off only or to possibly change to pick up and drop of to my dinner instead of the airport. He was very professional and told me he can only do pick up and drop offs, the bus was not available for more time. He let me know he was driving and asked me to email back my new request. I agreed. I had time to review options because it was March. I decided that it would be more beneficial to utilize the bus for my whole group of 15 to get transferred to and from the restaurant. I sent him a whole new email request with my birthday dinner restuarant information. The cost was a little more than expected and we negotiated a price i agreed on. On April 24th I was overly excited to have had the great customer service I read about. I agreed and thanked Dwyane. Next day I recieved a call from a friend whom I traveled with to NOLA earlier that year who said she found the number to the cab we used. I told her no thanks I have a bus for the group and was very happy. I decided to ask Dwyane one more question on April 25th. I'm detailed in my communication and mentioned in my question the cab guy pricing and asked Dwyane what was his per per cost for the bus. I didn't think anything of it and hadn't checked my email after that. I checked my overloaded emails, read most recent email from Dwayne saying call him. I couldn't at that moment and forgot. Now, it's June 1st a month away from my Birthday traveling event. I wanted to confirm all of my planning to ensure a smooth travel and fun. I sent Dwyane a confirmation email apologizing for my delay and wanted to know where the other invoice was for me to complete payment. He replied back for me to refer to his email on April 25th, so I did. I find out I was Canceled! I immediately called him for understanding of why. He pretty much told me he decided to cancel because of my email question after we had already agreed. This was very heartbreaking! I now have to find last minute transportation after planning four months in advance. Not to mention he stated he was sending my refund in the mail but he didn't have my address and never called me. If I hadn't contacted him on June 1st to confirm and pay he wouldn't have I suppose. I feel he was offended by my character and questions as a consumer and canceled because of that. I do understand his right to cancel but the fact that I'm now left with nothing for my event with very little time, resources, and money is not right! You be the judge!

2  Thank wywyjackson
Prime T, Owner at Prime Transit, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

I was contacted on March 9th 2018 by a friend of the potential client seeking transportation from the airport to a hotel for (12) passengers. I replied with a round trip quote for (12). Friend replied “I think only one-way is needed since everyone is leaving at different times heading back to Detroit”. New quote was sent with no response. On March 20th potential client emails looking to book the airport transfers. (3) emails later potential client agrees and submits security deposit on March 27th. From March 28th through April 20th sent (14) emails of changes occurred from client. No airport transfers are in the new agreement, only a charter service which changes the price. Once new price was given and agreeded client later emailed back about a party bus she hired for her daughter in the city they live in and the price was $$$. Ended her email with “I appreciate your patience with me and you have provided me with great customer service“. I then worked up a new quote that matched. She replied “OMG! Great! Thank yous so much! This is awesome! That dinner is my official meet and thanks for all that came out. I appreciate you! God Bless You!”

On April 25th client emailed about her stay in New Orleans 2017. She went on to inform me that she had found the number of the cab van she used and their prices, stating “He gave us his number to call him back if we ever returned LOL”. I concluded after all I had done to please this client I couldn’t, and that she had better alternatives. Therefore I withdrew my services via email on April 25th giving her time from her arrival date of July 6th to contact the cab van or negotiate with another company. I requested a mailing address to sent refund, client responded back June 1st. I’ve now received several emails informing me to look forward to (15) unsatisfactory reviews from each of clients would be party guest.

Prime Transit is unique in the service we provide. And we we continue to be that company that gives 5* service despite this.

* Client has been refunded.

All reviews
"ward"
"katrina"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We used Prime Transit for trip to New Orleans to and from the airport. We had excellent service. Had my name on an iPad at baggage claim and took us to hotel. Then picked us up at the agreed upon time and had us at the airport in plenty of time. Private vehicles, we had 7 passengers on arrival and 6 returning to airport. Great, easy, and less expensive than the generic airport shuttle.

3  Thank Debbie T
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I had looked at other companies and based on previous reviews selected Prime Transit. Everything promised was delivered by an outstanding professional! Would most definitely and highly recommend. Thank you Duane!

1  Thank bellajeff1
Reviewed 17 April 2018

My group of seven needed a ride from the airport in NOLA to our hotel and a pickup and back to the airport four days later. What a pleasure to find Prime Transit! Dwayne made the process soooo easy! Roundtrip discount, easy pay online, prompt responses by phone, email or text, friendly, professional, on time and flexible describe this company. We all were pleased with the service and the clean vehicle that comfortably housed us and our luggage. We couldn’t have been happier. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! When you make seven people happy at one time...you’re doing something right!

1  Thank weekendtime
Prime T, Owner at Prime Transit, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thanks, It was my pleasure.