Open today: 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Outstanding!!

Well...this company was great from the time I contacted them with questions. They were very fast to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Nitsanw
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Family Cruise

Just returned from NOLA. Prime Transit took real good care of my family of 11. Joe was waiting at... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018

from US$19.45
More Info
from US$19.45
More Info
All reviews whitney plantation fantastic driver cruise ship great visit his knowledge vehicle company nola ward katrina
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We used Prime Transit for trip to New Orleans to and from the airport. We had excellent service. Had my name on an iPad at baggage claim and took us to hotel. Then picked us up at the agreed upon time and had us at the airport in plenty of time. Private vehicles, we had 7 passengers on arrival and 6 returning to airport. Great, easy, and less expensive than the generic airport shuttle.

3  Thank Debbie T
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I had looked at other companies and based on previous reviews selected Prime Transit. Everything promised was delivered by an outstanding professional! Would most definitely and highly recommend. Thank you Duane!

1  Thank bellajeff1
Reviewed 17 April 2018

My group of seven needed a ride from the airport in NOLA to our hotel and a pickup and back to the airport four days later. What a pleasure to find Prime Transit! Dwayne made the process soooo easy! Roundtrip discount, easy pay online, prompt responses by phone, email or text, friendly, professional, on time and flexible describe this company. We all were pleased with the service and the clean vehicle that comfortably housed us and our luggage. We couldn’t have been happier. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! When you make seven people happy at one time...you’re doing something right!

1  Thank weekendtime
Prime T, Owner at Prime Transit, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thanks, It was my pleasure.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Prime Transit LLC will provide you with the best tour ever. Dwayne picked up our group at the hotel and toured us all around New Orleans. We had booked a 4 hour tour but he kept us out longer and also took us to a great restaurant to have lunch.
We did the City Tour which included the Garden District, Lafayette Cemetery, Antebellum Mansions, St. Charles Avenue, the French Quarter, Treme and the Katrina Area affected by the 2005 hurricane.
He was so much fun to be with and really knows his City. We didn't want the tour to end. Dwayne is a very outgoing person and explains everything to you about New Orleans. This was our first time to visit the City and he made it very memorable.
I cannot say enough good things about Dwayne. I highly recommend his tours.
Thanks you for taking such good care of us Dwayne.

Kathy
Pacifica, California

3  Thank klvaldes1
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Dwayne was the best! He’s very knowledgeable, personable, & fun! He also knows good places to eat! A friend of mine told me about Dwayne & Prime Transit, & I’m so glad she did. We booked a 4 hour tour that went longer, & ended with an amazing lunch at Neyow’s! I highly recommend him!

2  Thank pepperpup0418