Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

This was so perfect. The staff where so sweet to is and the taxi drivers are amazing. The rooms are very clean and the pool was amazing too. Thank you so much for this experience ! ❤️

Xoxo Family Polman

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2019

Beautiful little secluded place in the middle of the jungle, we were lucky enough to have a spectacular storm, which added to the romance, living in Dubai, rain is always a welcome treat.
Dinner service stops at 8pm, which is understandable. But we went for a nap and woke up starving. Our fault for not checking!

Reviewed 27 November 2019 via mobile

It was a wonderful stay. Delicious breakfast, nice stuff and great massages. We were feeling completely like alone in the jungle- amazing experience. We met also lovely people with whom we explored the neighborhood and chilled in the pool every evening. Special thanks to Juli, who showed us beautiful places like waterfalls and temples. Rafting adventure was incredible! He knows what he's doing and knew how to make our holiday safe and unforgettable. Besides, we just loved his company.
I highly recommend DD Ubud- being at this place made our holiday amazing!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2019

First of all, let me tell you.. The place is Amazingly Beautiful. Our Villa is right facing the forest. The view was spectacular. My boyfriend was in love with this place. It was worth every penny we paid. The villa was slightly far from the shopping area but the villa provide free shuttle bus from certain timing, so you don't have to worry about it.

The staff is very friendly. They would go extra miles for you. I really love it that they would assist me and my boyfriend if we needed any assistance.

I would recommended this villa and would advice to booked in advance before its sold out.

I have post a photo the view of the villa for your reference.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

Wow this place really blew my mind.
I wanted a place where I could go and just chill away from everyone. Well boy oh boy did I find the right place here. It is a long way out from Ubud town, & I thought I was never going to get there, but was well worth the drive.
Be prepared to be left alone & I mean alone and to just hear all the lovely birds chirping, the insects buzzing around and not much else.
The pool is amazing with a wonderful view over the jungle.
I suggest you take some snacks & water as there is not a shop in site.
The stuff respect your privacy but are just a call away if needed.
Breakfast on the balcony was Devine.
Close to the rice fields and the big swings.
I stayed 2 nights which was sufficient for my needs.
Would I stay again?? You bet I would!
The price for such an amazing place is very good .

Date of stay: March 2019