See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Abing is lush and includes spectacular views. The pool is especially beautiful with amazing jungle surrounding it and so many huge flowers! The staff exhibits a lot of heart which makes the place even more special. They definitely aim to please. A wonderful experience for our entire group who spent a week here on a yoga retreat. The yoga deck is a perfect place to get your down dog on if you are a yogi!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Relax261211
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

This is the best new year eve ever for our family, this place is so quite so we really had our quality time. When we want something different we just drive for about 10mnt to downtown and get back to enjoy the view & fasility of this resort.. As a yoga lover I feel found great place for do yoga. Entire family feel happy and really love this place. We have plan to visit again and again

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

We spent 3 night @the resort and we liked It. It is far from the noise, Thats why we booked It and It was nice to be and sleep in a "jungleretreat". No sounds of trafic :) First two Day It felt like a private house cos we didnt met with other guests. We liked the friendly Staff, the drivers and the Open shower, the food was ok but dont expect much. Around is the ricefield get your trekking shoes and go on!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2015

We held a yoga retreat recently at this resort and we must said we had a wonderful experience at this resort. This place is so quiet and it is very suitable for yoga retreat, not to mention about the environment, surrounded by the trees, flowers and paddy field! Special thanks to the management team, Wulan and Pak Gusti, wonderful services and arrangement prior and during our stay at the resort.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank WilfredKL
Reviewed 14 November 2015

I was with a group of yoga practioners when we arrived at this resort after about two hours drive from the airport.We were served with vegetarian lunch for the day which I must say was really tasty and nice..all with freshly picked ingredients.The desert was glutinous rice grown on the hillsides and cooked with coconut milk and palm brown sugar.This is my favourite as I used to have this sweet during my growing up years when I lived in the village.The bungalow allotted to me was a two storey building with 4 large rooms and equipped with modern facilities except TV but there is wifi,air conditioning,hot water etc.I love the remoteness of this place,birds chirping,the endless view of padi fields and cascading river flows and of course the traditional pura or temple that serve the villagers and the Balinese people as well.

Date of stay: November 2015