“The perfect spot for tea time !”
Review of Mads Lange

Mads Lange
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Tegalalang
Price range: US$21 - US$69
Description: The Camp’s split-level tented dining room, emphasis on the homemade and homegrown. mads Lange showcases European and Asian Bistro gastronomy.
Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

Amazing views, friendly service, delicious food, beautiful settings ! We were here for tea time and loved every minute spent in Mad Lange.

Date of visit: April 2021
CapellaUbud, Manager at Mads Lange, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Dear Linda,

Thank you so much for visiting Mads Lange. We are delighted to hear that you had such a lovely Afternoon Tea experience. Anytime you are back in Ubud, please feel free to visit us again. You should try Api Jiwa restaurant next time.

Warmest regards,
Sukadana
Restaurant Manager

Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed 30 March 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed my day at Capella last Sunday. Brooke the marketing director is the best host ever! I loved the dining experience at Mads Lange... after an hour yoga class taught by the amazing Kimberly Utama, we enjoyed a three-course brunch that filled the table with yummy selections. The food was delicious and Nico the chef was thoughtful to add plant-based alternatives. I can't wait to go back and try the Api Jiwa experience!

CapellaUbud, Koki at Mads Lange, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Carla,

Thank you so much for joining the Yoga Brunch. We are thrilled to hear your experience and look forward to having you for the Asian Omakase experience at Api Jiwa.

See you soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

I came for the yoga brunch with friends and it was delicious! A few of us needed plant based options and they delivered above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommend - I’ll be going back!

Date of visit: March 2021
CapellaUbud, Koki at Mads Lange, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Josephine,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted that you had a wonderful time at Capella Ubud.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2021

I have try several menu in Mads Lange, all of it so perfect, the taste so great and very rich of flavors. While i am enjoying the meal, i can see great view with amazing fresh air and one of the most important thing that make my lunch perfect is their staff. They staff really attention to detail, always standby and really give excellent service.
They have amazing food, beautiful scenery and amazing staff. what else i looking for ? everything already have in this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2021
CapellaUbud, Koki at Mads Lange, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Dear Orlando,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Mads Lange. So wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the food, view and service from our colleagues. We couldn't be happier than to welcome you back soon.

Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

It was my 4th time visiting Mads Lange and they did a great job once again. The food is absolutely delicious and in my opinion, even though not cheap by Bali standards, it's without a ridiculous price point - completely worth it. I especially enjoy the view of the jungle and the cistern pool from the top. Gorgeous. All staff are attentive and always ready to help, however, I have mainly interacted with PW and Adi Saputra who deserve recognition. Thank you for looking after me.

Dear Pete,

We hope you are keeping well. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are always happy to have you here at Mads Lange.
Appreciate the great compliment towards our culinary offering, service from our colleagues, especially PW and Adi Saputra. Hope to see you again soon, perhaps for the Easter Brunch.

Warmest regards,