Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Very friendly driver

Reviewed 21 July 2018
NikA697
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We are staying a week in Bali 2.5 hours drive from the airport far along the south coast. We arranged Tenggo from Pecinta Wisata Bali to transport us from the airport and return. We also arranged for two full day tours to far away places. I must say that Tenggo and his trusty young assistant, Nik, are absolutely the best ever! They had to wait nearly two hours extra at the airport due to our lost luggage, but it did not worry them at all. They got us promptly to our hotel and then took us to some local shops to allow my wife to buy some emergency clothes. So good, so polite and so helpful.

The two day trips have gone off smoothly and he took us places we have not seen on previous trips to Bali including, a highlight, lunch in a small restaurant in his local village where the Balinese food was superb and cheap. The snorkelling excursion he arranged was also excellent.

We have no hesitation in recommending his transport and tour company to anyone. He is prompt, polite and honest and his car, which he drove so expertly and safely, is modern and spotless. I could not ask for more. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow to see where he's going to take us on our full day trip back to the airport.

Date of experience: July 2018
dhe t, Pemilik at Pecinta Wisata Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

thanks a lot for your review Mr.phillip yaxley. hope you enjoy your holiday in Bali with us (Pecinta Wisata Bali) with TENGGO driver and assistant NIK. hope you can help me for recoment to your friend and family.

TENGGO

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

very happy experience.i very happy to meet you, your hospitality makes me comfortable walking in bali.dan also place that I have never met before.i love Bali very much

Date of experience: July 2018
dhe t, Pemilik at Pecinta Wisata Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Hi nik ...
Thanks you so much for give me review ..
See u next time broo

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Great service and very friendly! Took us on a really good tour around Ubud. Good knowledge of the local area and showed us some of the best attractions. Would definatly reccomend to family and friends, good prices!

Date of experience: July 2018
dhe t, Pemilik at Pecinta Wisata Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

thank you very much for your review.hopefully your holiday in bali memorable.
see you next time.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Perfect service and really nice and helpful guy! :)

A pleasure to meet him! :)))
I would defenetly recommend a trip with him :)!

Date of experience: February 2018
dhe t, Pemilik at Pecinta Wisata Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

hi julian
thanks for your review in my company. hope you are happy to meet me.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Tenggo turned a friend, took us in various temples amazing and showed all the city .. Super considerate!!

Date of experience: January 2018

hi kamila.
thank you very much for your review in my company. hope you are happy with me during my holiday in bali. I will await your arrival again in Bali‍♂️