“Tengo’s driver! The best of Bali!”

Pecinta Wisata Bali
Ranked #1 of 2 Transportation in Tabanan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: we serve transportation and tour service all over the place in bali. we also pay transportation transportation area of ​​bali. we also serve ticket sales to Gili trawangan and others related to fastboat.
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Our driver and tour guide Tengo is the most prepared of Bali to carry transportation for travelers. Very friendly, polite, excellent driver and knew how to take to all the most visited places and also those places that only those who live in Bali know. in the very happy feelings. Thank you Tengo for your incredible work!

dhe t, Pemilik at Pecinta Wisata Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Hi aìine
Thanks you so much for give me review on tripadvisor.
hope you enjoy with us. we are waiting for your arrival in Bali again.

See u next time ...

TENGGO

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We are staying a week in Bali 2.5 hours drive from the airport far along the south coast. We arranged Tenggo from Pecinta Wisata Bali to transport us from the airport and return. We also arranged for two full day tours to far away places. I must say that Tenggo and his trusty young assistant, Nik, are absolutely the best ever! They had to wait nearly two hours extra at the airport due to our lost luggage, but it did not worry them at all. They got us promptly to our hotel and then took us to some local shops to allow my wife to buy some emergency clothes. So good, so polite and so helpful.

The two day trips have gone off smoothly and he took us places we have not seen on previous trips to Bali including, a highlight, lunch in a small restaurant in his local village where the Balinese food was superb and cheap. The snorkelling excursion he arranged was also excellent.

We have no hesitation in recommending his transport and tour company to anyone. He is prompt, polite and honest and his car, which he drove so expertly and safely, is modern and spotless. I could not ask for more. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow to see where he's going to take us on our full day trip back to the airport.

dhe t, Pemilik at Pecinta Wisata Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

thanks a lot for your review Mr.phillip yaxley. hope you enjoy your holiday in Bali with us (Pecinta Wisata Bali) with TENGGO driver and assistant NIK. hope you can help me for recoment to your friend and family.

TENGGO

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

very happy experience.i very happy to meet you, your hospitality makes me comfortable walking in bali.dan also place that I have never met before.i love Bali very much

dhe t, Pemilik at Pecinta Wisata Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Hi nik ...
Thanks you so much for give me review ..
See u next time broo

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Great service and very friendly! Took us on a really good tour around Ubud. Good knowledge of the local area and showed us some of the best attractions. Would definatly reccomend to family and friends, good prices!

dhe t, Pemilik at Pecinta Wisata Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

thank you very much for your review.hopefully your holiday in bali memorable.
see you next time.