Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
Snaptravel
All reviews barn restaurant rice fields chakra massage sideman valley vegan options beef rendang scooter tour definitely worth a visit restaurant serves moment you arrive perfect escape surrounding hills local cuisine mangku mastra beautiful place hidden gem relaxed atmosphere
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

My girlfriend and I came for a getaway for a couple of nights and had a wonderful time, the location is stunning, service is great and the food is incredible! The spa is beautiful and the staff are so sweet, our massages were amazing. It’s so relaxing and peaceful, I highly recommend it and will be coming back. β™₯️

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Samanvaya Bali, Owner at Samanvaya Luxury Resort & Spa - Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Hi Bexie thanks for the 5 star review and super happy you enjoyed your little getaway to our slice of heaven in Sidemen. We look forward to welcoming you back. Stay happy and healthy.

Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

Amazing experience at the spa, restaurant and overall hotel. The staff remembered my name and even visited a few weeks later and they still remembered my name. Everyone takes the time to talk to me and assist with anything I may need. I recommend having a weekend here.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Samanvaya Bali, Owner at Samanvaya Luxury Resort & Spa - Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Hi Dynise thanks for taking the time to review us and thanks so much for the 5 star review. Our staff are the backbone to our business and we are so fortunate to be surrounded by them. We look forward to seeing you both again in the future. Stay happy and healthy.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

I stayed in Samanvaya for 3 nights and had a wonderful experience! The bamboo hut was so comfortable and cozy. The staff was very helpful and offered great service not just at the hotel but also outside of it (i.e., arranging for pickup, suggesting tourist spots, etc.)

The spa/massage is the highlight of this place. I took the traditional chakra massage and was satisfied with it. This place makes you feel so close to nature and away from all commercialization and hustle of the cities. Ubud has become commercialized and crowded. Sidemen as a location was perfect - rice fields and mountains all in one.

The food is also great - fresh fruits in breakfast, in-room dining, dinners, etc. I tried some really good Balinese dishes.

Date of stay: August 2020

Hi thanks so much for taking the time to review us and thanks so much for such a detailed response. We are often being compared to Ubud as it was many years ago and we love being able to share our stunning location and people with our guests. Thanks again and we hope to see you back with us in the near future. Stay happy and healthy.

Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

I came here with my mother and partner for a little get away and it was truly blissful! Such a beautiful scenic space and the rooms were fabulous & clean! The food there was also just amazing - they hotel has many cute pools to take a dip as well as suggested activities.

Definitely would recommend giving this place a go if you are looking for a nice quiet getaway!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi thanks so much for taking the time to review us and we were happy that you had such a great time with your mother. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Happy onward travels.

Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

One of my favorite hotel stays ever. Samanvaya is not only a luxe beautiful hotel, but a window to the real Bali as it’s surrounded by local life and fantastic rice fields views; and far away from the hustle and bustle of the most touristy areas.

The rooms and the spa are gorgeous, the food is delicious (and locally sourced!)…but the best thing about this place is the staff. The loveliest people that make you feel at home.

I can’t recommend Samanvaya enough. It’s truly a unique Bali experience.

Room tip: Ask Samanvaya for its local experiences and tours. They are totally worth it.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Samanvaya Bali, Owner at Samanvaya Luxury Resort & Spa - Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2021

Hi thanks so much for taking the time to review us and super happy you had such a great time and enjoyed the experience that Samanvaya can offer to guests who want to see and feel what the real Bali is all about. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Happy onward travels.