Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$176
View deal
Trip.com
FindHotel
3,309 results
All reviews kids club jogging track animal garden the club lounge aerial yoga infinity pool swim up bar bamboo forest mixology class free activities mini zoo pillow menu afternoon tea bike tour morning yoga local village amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

he is very kind and nice.. his name is yogi.
his service really good, patient, and so clearly. he is very friendly to every customers. i hope he will be padma resort employee soon. thank you very much

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Eti Rusmiati, General Manager at Padma Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Dear Tama C,

Thank you for taking a time to review our property and your perfect rating is highly appreciated.

I am very pleased to read that our staff, Yogi made your stay pleasant and we could be a memorable part of your trip in Bali.

We certainly looking forward to see you again if travels do take you back to Bali.

Stay safe and take care!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

Peaceful hotel in Ubud with beautiful view. We love their heated infinity pool and jacuzzi. It was relaxing.

Their staff are extremely nice and they served us with excellent service.

The food is very delicious and tasty.

Recommended resort for stay!!

Thank you for made my day, very satisfied! ❤

Trip type: Travelled with family
Eti Rusmiati, General Manager at Padma Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

Hello erickameylina,

Thank you for taking a time to share your kind review.

It’s a pleasure to know that we could bring a perfect holiday experience for you and your family.

If you plan to visit us again, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Take care and stay healthy!

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2021

We really enjoyed our stay in Padma Ubud, even during unfortunate covid-19 situation.
Staff very polite and friendly. Ms. Elta always greets us in the morning with her cheerful smile.
Foods great, room clean, and all tools and equipment working properly.
Lots fun activities to choose.
The swimming pool is really awesome, the water is warm despite the cool weather.

Dear Sam,

Thank you for the perfect rating and for taking a time to share your review on your recent stay with us.

We truly glad to hear your compliment about the overall resort facilities and services that makes your stay enjoyable.

Again thank you and we hope that you will stay longer with us on your next visit.

Take care!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2021

We’ve been over 20 years often visit to Bali for travelling, but never come to Ubud. Finally we choose to stay in Padma.

Beautiful Resort & Landscape. Excellent service from All great Staffs, from the vallet Car, i forget and left my Handphone in the car. The driver bring the phone to me and say ‘Sir.., you forgot yor phone’ (So Nice). Also when check out, the bell boy take care our luggage and put into the car. (TOP SERVICE). Thankfully to Miss Elta, really care about our stay, food & our kids. Beautiful view from the balcony specially at night. Amazing Breakfast....delicious fried noodle & Capuccino. Thanks for let us enjoyed Clubs benefit in our room beacuse we stay with kids...., and thank you for giving us a room with the best view so that it becomes our best memory while 1st time stay in ubud.

Definitely will comeback !

Dear Alfin K,

Thank you very much for staying with us and I am pleased to know that your stay with us was a memorable one.

Also thank you for sharing the review about our facilities and services. Your wonderful review will be shared with Elta and the entire team as it will motivate them to always deliver a true Padma staying experience to our guests.

I am so happy both of you had plenty of fond memories to cherish forever.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon for another great stay!

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay in the leading room before being upgraded to the club room category. While both rooms enjoyed the green and serene settings of the gorgeous paddy fields and were surrounded by coconut trees, the amenities and facilities were SUPERB.

Completely worth the jungle experience that included a balcony sitting area. They have a lot of activities provided such as archery, village tour, agroforestry tour, animal feeding, cycling, fish feeding, golf, jungle tracking, and many more. But I spent my time at the pool all day long & the room.

The food at the hotel was amazing and had many choices, I love their egg benedict for my power breakfast. While the hotel isn’t near Ubud town, the hotel provides daily free shuttle services to Ubud town.

Last but not least, special thanks to Yuliaty Lawandra (my old friend who works for Padma Group) she helps me a lot, allow me to early check-in 11 am & offer me to have a late check out (I didn’t take this offer), she offered me free upgrade too & not forget to all staffs from the front team (security, concierge, front office Ratih, Charda, & many staff I can’t recall their name)., they all friendly and helpful with a warm smile. Thanks so much!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Eti Rusmiati, General Manager at Padma Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Dear Andrew Grahitandaru Mongkol,

Thank you so much for staying with us.

I am so delighted to know that every single aspect you experienced in the resort could provide you an enjoyable stay.

Your commendation will be shared with the whole team as it will surely motivate them to keep up their excellent services.

Once again thank you and and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Stay safe!