1,614 results
All reviewsplunge pool roommoney changer across the roadfourth flooraccor membercoffee cornerground levelscoopon dealmoney exchangesecurity staffmodern hotelminute walk to the beachwelcome drinkbuffet breakfastegg stationstaff were lovelykuta beachgarlic lane
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff is friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms are large, the beds are comfortable, and clean. The resort is beautiful; there are 2 pools (ground level & rooftop), the rooftop pool was a nice relaxing area with a bar. The beach is a 7-10 minute walk depending on your pace. There is plenty of shopping, restaurants, and spas within walking distance.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank msdanipi
Mercure B, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Bali Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear msdanipi,

Warmest Greeting from Mercure Bali Legian

I am so excited when reading your beautiful review regarding your stay experience in our lovely hotel. It's always rewarding to hear your good experience and it is such an honor for us to have you in our hotel. We are glad to know that you have a great stay with us and that the products, services as well as facilities provided were up to your expectations.
Thank you so much for the praise, we are delighted to hear it and this is the greatest reward for the entire team. I will share your compliments with the entire team who will be thrilled to hear them. We are glad that our team member gave you such a good impression and had a good impact in your overall experience. Your kind words will motivate them in displaying this great service focus.
Once again thank you for sharing your experience, we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I wont stay anywhere else. This hotel is situated within 10 min walk to Kuta, min to Legian Beach and 10 drive to Seminyak. (about $2 AUD taxi). It has two pools and a great restaurant and bar on the ground floor and a pool bar and food service on level 4. A good gym and a day spa are also available. The staff are what make this hotel. From the front desk to the security. The housekeeping staff to the maintenance team, everyone is happy, friendly and can not do enough to assist the guests. I have already spent 6 weeks at this hotel this year with a few more weeks booked.

The hotel has transport if you want to book a driver, access to day tour and travel desk for tours and services. The reception team will also help you to book local restaurants if you need assistance.

The rooms are clean and cool. Each has air conditioning that is individually adjustable. All rooms are good regardless. The King Suite, The Balcony rooms and even the Plunge Pool Rooms (book these for a little bit if extra luxury... worth it ) they all have good size bathrooms, comfortable beds and can be made dark for sleeping and to block out sun when you want.

I cannot speak highly enough about this hotel and the team as I think its the best value for money hotel in Bali . They are a 4 star hotel with 5 star service.

Room Tip: Irons are not standard in rooms but you can request one any time.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Roddever
Mercure B, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Bali Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Roddever,

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We frequent Bali quite regularly, and the mercure in Bali isn't my thing. Having said that the staff are amazing, and it ticks the boxes for location and my husband is happy as it has a gym. I guess for me the 2 pools are quite small for the size of the place and there we never any sun lounges available. It also lacked any vibe.

I'd also like to warn anyone considering staying here to AVOID the cane chairs in the reception area. I've got cane mite bites all up the backs of my legs that had contact with the chair. They not only look horrid, but they are extremely itchy! I have informed reception, and I would hope they get rid of these chairs as cane mites are impossible to eradicate!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Kylie O

Dear Kylie O,

Warmest Greetings from Mercure Bali Legian

First of all, I would like to thank you for your recent visit at Mercure Bali Legian and for taking your valuable time to share about your experience with us. I have carefully reviewed all minor points mentioned and will follow up accordingly with the managers concerned for further corrective action. I appreciate your detail highlights as it will help us in improving the quality of our product and service. We would like to let you know if we have taken precautions by working with Pest Control company to avoid insect problems at the hotel because we are aware that Bali is in a tropical region accustomed to insect conditions in the neighborhood. Employees of the Pest Controller will perform routine maintenance schedule in the hotel and in the rooms. So, thanks for your feedback regarding insects in the front seats of our lobby, because the Pest Controller will immediately work with more attention in that area. On the positive note, I am pleased to know that you found the staff to be friendly and the great gym on the 4th floor.
We hope this unpleasant experience will not deter you from patronizing us again and we look forward to seeing you at Mercure Bali Legian again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Highly recommend this hotel as great value for money. Good location, easy walk into Kuta along the beach or a short taxi ride to Seminyak restaurants. Five minute walk to beach. Buffet breakfast offers good choice of food. Staff fantastic. Rooms modern, clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Well maintained, very clean, good bed linen and fluffy white towels!! Air con worked well, fridge could have been colder.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Anniemaz
Mercure B, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Bali Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Anniemaz,

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Upon check in I noticed straight away that this place was a little different, there was no friendly balinese person to show you to your room. I know it is easy to do this yourself but you come to expect it in bali.

Stayed in a pool room and it was nice. It is a little ageing but on a whole enjoyable.

Breakfast was pretty average by bali standards ( and maybe mine) but plenty of people seem to enjoy it. So I put that down to personal taste.

The most ridiculous thing about this hotel was their pool towel system. Every time you want a towel you have to hand a card to the pool boy in return for a towel. When you are finished with the towel you get your card back. Sometimes I waited longer for a pool boy to be around than.I actually spent in the pool.

Had the bbq buffet one night, food was amazing however drinks service was extremely slow and the staff disorganised.

I think I had eaten two plates of food before our drinks arrived and it was very quiet.

All in all an ok hotel for the price, but as a frequent traveller to bali there is so much better hotels and resorts out there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank bdpurcell

Dear bdpurcell,

Warmest Greetings from Mercure Bali Legian

We appreciate the time you have spent on providing the feedback. We are very sorry to know that you did not fully enjoyed your stay with us. It is always disappointing to read comments from a guest who had unpleasant experience at the hotel as all guest commentaries are seriously taken and all respective departments are alerted in order to make changes as deemed necessary to maintain our hospitality standards.
Your remarks have been well noted and addressed to our relevant department for further review and the purpose of bringing the improvements needed as your comment will help us in our efforts to improve our service and I would like to thank you for bringing this point to our attention.
Once again,we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience experienced, hope that this experience will not deter you from using our hotel in the future, and we hope you would give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.