Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Last day trip in Bali

After numerous emails back and forth as I was trying to organise the perfect day for my family and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
779didierd
Pakenham, Australia
via mobile
Memorable tour

Wid brought me around to stunning places in central and north of Bali. Not only were the places... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
denfreyr
Melaka, Malaysia
via mobile

All reviews mr wayan always on time speaks excellent english flexible tour local eateries comfortable car thank you so much great trip great knowledge day trip tissa tours uluwatu driver bali insight seminyak
Reviewed 13 April 2018

First of all i would like to say THANK YOU to the 2 ( Wid, Made ) most polite helpful and well educated, about Bali, people i have met in my life!
If they we haven't met them, by accident, during our stay in Bali i don't think that i would have seen so many places, with no effort at all, since they were organized everything for us.
The only thing you have to do for yourself is just to name the place and the time you want to be, everything else is just details!
The patience they had, the bookings they made and the trips for us i do not believe that no travel agent office could have done it better!
Thank you again for everthing both Wid and Made and i am looking forward to revisit Bali with you as our guide.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Your fantastic driver Made has really added to the enjoyment of last two visits to Bali. Nothing is too much trouble he has so much patience helping us find accommodation on our trips away from Kusnadi . He assisted with finding optometrist when i wanted new glasses (much cheaper in Bali) and took us on some beautiful side trips to temples waterfalls and markets. Made also booked activites for us and was always reliable and punctual. Our trips witb him really gave us some insight into bali culture and life . Thank you for another great trip Made look forward to the next one.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to say that we had the best tour guide (Pak Wayan) on our holiday in Bali last week. He was patient, knowledgeable, genuine and i highly recommend to use him as your tour guide in Bali. He was not only our tour leader, but a friend.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

When I arrived I had no ideas what I could do on Bali. In my hotel was a flyer about Kusnadi Tours. I was afraid to drive by myself in the Bali traffic so I decided to booked the tours. Made picked me up at the time which I preferred. He asked me what I want to see because the tours are flexible(the spots which you want to see is up to you). In my only 2 full days of Bali I had the feeling to see all amazing spots without rush. I had one of my best experience with this tours and I just can recommend to drive with Made. He was more a friend as my taxi driver and we had a lot of fun together :) thank you for that again!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Your bali trip would not be legit unless you engage Mr Wid! I have been to bali couple of times & its always awesome thanks to Wid & his expertise in navigating the roads according to times to avoid getting stuck in jams, his honest recommendations, his planning & most of all his true warm & kind bali spirit. Thank You Wid for your awesome services always! We cant wait to return again soon!

1  Thank Mira_Eddy