“Best Bali Driver!”
Review of Kusnadi Bali Tour

Kusnadi Bali Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi! My name is wayan wid, I am a tourist driver in Bali and able to organize your tour, based on your own interest and what you want to see in Bali. We do all of activities: day tours, private tour,taxi service/ transportation, sightseeing tours, water sport,white water rafting, elephant ride, atv ride, and all the attractions in Bali island. Depending in your needs we can offer a variety of options. We can work with you to make your holiday unforgettable. Looking forward to see you in Bali.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Wayan @ Kusnadi Bali Tour was there for us, a group of 4 early 20's. We travelled to and from Legian/Ubud and also in and out of Kuta.
Wayan always made sure our trip was comfortable and efficient. He also told us quite a bit of history about different areas and temples.
I will definitely be calling Wayan next time I am on the island!

All reviews
"parts"
"shopping"
"traffic"

Reviewed 13 April 2018

First of all i would like to say THANK YOU to the 2 ( Wid, Made ) most polite helpful and well educated, about Bali, people i have met in my life!
If they we haven't met them, by accident, during our stay in Bali i don't think that i would have seen so many places, with no effort at all, since they were organized everything for us.
The only thing you have to do for yourself is just to name the place and the time you want to be, everything else is just details!
The patience they had, the bookings they made and the trips for us i do not believe that no travel agent office could have done it better!
Thank you again for everthing both Wid and Made and i am looking forward to revisit Bali with you as our guide.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Your fantastic driver Made has really added to the enjoyment of last two visits to Bali. Nothing is too much trouble he has so much patience helping us find accommodation on our trips away from Kusnadi . He assisted with finding optometrist when i wanted new glasses (much cheaper in Bali) and took us on some beautiful side trips to temples waterfalls and markets. Made also booked activites for us and was always reliable and punctual. Our trips witb him really gave us some insight into bali culture and life . Thank you for another great trip Made look forward to the next one.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to say that we had the best tour guide (Pak Wayan) on our holiday in Bali last week. He was patient, knowledgeable, genuine and i highly recommend to use him as your tour guide in Bali. He was not only our tour leader, but a friend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

When I arrived I had no ideas what I could do on Bali. In my hotel was a flyer about Kusnadi Tours. I was afraid to drive by myself in the Bali traffic so I decided to booked the tours. Made picked me up at the time which I preferred. He asked me what I want to see because the tours are flexible(the spots which you want to see is up to you). In my only 2 full days of Bali I had the feeling to see all amazing spots without rush. I had one of my best experience with this tours and I just can recommend to drive with Made. He was more a friend as my taxi driver and we had a lot of fun together :) thank you for that again!