Pandawa All Suite Hotel
Kokonut Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$95
Villa Kayu Raja(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$112
Brown Feather Hotel(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$32
ibis Styles Bali Petitenget(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$37
Hotels.com
The Santai(Kerobokan)
La Villa Mathis(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbig sizekitchen utensilscomfy bedweek stayseminyak centerpool viewtropical gardenan upgradeenjoyed my staywi fiper daywelcome drinkquiet areapleasant stayour honeymoonmezzaninebali
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights and loved it! The suite was lovely and clean and also the pool and food was really good. All the staff were very friendly and helpful! It is a 10 minute drive into the centre of Seminyak but if you use grab taxis it only costs about £2! I have no complaints and really enjoyed my stay!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jf1357
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Booked the hotel for our anniversary celebration. First impression was nice as we were given early check in (now we know why cause there's not many people who stays there) plus a complimentary cake and room decor upon arrival. But thats all. Everything after that was soooooo terrible. Room was dirty and smelly, there are two tv in the room but 1 is not functioning, water heater spoil, light bulb fuse, no doorbell and housekeeping just comes in after 3 knocks, What if guest is sleeping/bathing and could not hear the knock? Food was sooooo terrible! Restaurant doesnt look presentable at all. The worst I have seen. Wifi always lag we ended up using our own data. Plug was of different version so we requested their version at front desk but were given ALL spoilt ones. Kettle in the room was rusty! We booked for 4 nights but decided to leave on the 3rd day and book a different hotel. Worst vacation ever due to the hotel, definitely will not come back and will not recommend to others!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ben404
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Actually my impression is this hotel is quite small. But when i see into the room. I see heaven!! Lol
I love it! For sure. The room was bigger than i think. They have a comfort living room, kitchen, 1 bathroom & 2 toilets, sofa, big bed, etc.
They also have garden everywhere.
The price is not higher than you the think. I love it so much!!
I will back soon..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 8rigittamelisa
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel is terrible very poor management food is horrible and the rooms stink of mould and poor plumbing also, bad smell in rooms. air-conditioning doesn't work properly we moved rooms 2 times, cough was broken in every room we got transferred, kitchenette what's that? There's no kitchenette... Stuff no English fone not working in rooms, outside decking around pool lifting very dangerous specially with kids, we went for our anniversary but had to go else where for the weekend in hope they would fix air-conditioning. Nah none of that, I asked for a refund and got offered airport transfer when I used to park my hired car in front of the window. Unreal but true. Will never go back and if you thinking of booking this place think again and keep looking as there are lots of beautiful places in this Beautiful island of Bali.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Hotel is in a great location, quiet, in Umalas, half way between Seminyak and Canggu.
Some deferred maintenance, very nice rooms, excellent linens, two story rooms and excellent for the price, around 30 dollars per night, rollaway 200,000 Ru extra. Pool is good.

Do not eat in the restaurant.

Staff are very nice, car service and scooter rental next door, walking distance to Warung Dua

Room Tip: ask for near pool, building 3
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business