See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

I stayed a few days in Reinholds during my travels through Bali and I loved it here! Raghiel hosted me so nice. She was all helpful and so sweet. Always up for a chat and informations! My room was lovely, the bed comfy. She has always surfer in the house and the way to beaches and surf spots are reachable within 10/15min with motorbike.
I loved to stay in that area, because it is authentic and I felt like I am with real people there. It's a good mix of locals and other travelers.
I would never stay only in kuta or resorts. As the kind of traveler that likes the realness of a country this is your place to stay.

When I come back to Bali, this is my home there:)

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2014

I was traveling alone and the busy Kuta area was really stressing me out. So I looked for a nice and quiet Guesthouse to stay and luckily I found the Reinhold Guesthoust. Raghiel the host is very friendly and can always help you if you need anything. What I liked the most is the atmosphere at the Reinhold Guesthouse, it feels like family and there are always some other nice guests to hang around with or to go explore the beautiful island of Bali. But you will need a Scooter (wich Raghiel can organize for a good price) to get around. So if you are a surfer or a backpacker or just someone who is looking for a nice and cheap place to stay you know where to go! This was already my second time staying here and I will be back next year :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2014

When we arrived to the hostel, in august 2014, the owner was on holiday for Ramadán. The rest of the family didnt speak/understand english. They were very helpful and treated us really nice, but the hostel is quite far from kuta, and even the taxi drivers didnt know where it was. The neighbourhood is authentic and quiet, and the rooms and toilet are very clean. The breakfast is simple (toast and eggs) but good. I think is too expensive and you can find better things for that price.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2014

What a great find! First stop on my first trip to Bali and grateful that it was here at the Reinhold Guesthouse.
Ragheil (the house mother, as named by some of the other guests) is an amazing hostess! She goes above and beyond in taking care of you! She will have you picked up at the airport, arrange tours, set you up with scooter rental and quickly teach you what you need to know if you are a first time visitor to Bali.
Her home is very welcoming, spacious and comfortable, and the banana pancakes - fantastic!
Located close to Canggu, Seminyak and Kuta you can easily get around with a scooter and believe me it is all part of the Bali experience.
Great for adventurers, backpackers, and a great place to start your Bali experience.
Super value for the money, can't wait to go back!
Thank you Ragheil!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Located on the outskirts of kuta, this position of the guesthouse is very good, amongst farms and other smaller roads. There is a very convienient shop located next door, selling drinks and other food for a very good price. The actual guesthouse is very clean and comes with free breakfast. The owner/host Ragille is very kind and will go out of her way to help you. Thankyou so much for such an amazing time!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family