All reviews living room small hotel cleaned daily swimming pool motorbike harmony stove wifi kuta bali couch
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Stayed at the Green Zhurga recently absolutely loved it!! And i personally will be going back hopefully again this year.
I travelled with my mum (63), myself and my son (5), we had 2 separate suites but spent most of our time hanging out in the one room. We were even able to order an extra bed for my friends one night for only a fee of approx $15 AUD. The air conditioned bedroom (with small vanity area with good lighting and large mirror) with attached en suite (large) with shower without bath are separated by a glass sliding door and curtain to the living room which included comfy couch, chairs, small desk area, tv, coffeetable, sink, stove (although ours had no gas attached so effectively useless) and fridge (mum had a big fridge while i had a mini bar fridge).
i loved it, was easy to stay in these rooms and have a lot of space, its cleaned daily and the bathroom cleanliness is well maintained.
The staff at this hotel are exceptional and will help with anything you need. Special thanks to Huda and Hani i think her name was the maid. they work very hard and deserve extra credit!!!
The area is very quiet which i really loved, so there is defiantly a need for a motorbike and car rental, although there is a alfamart (mini grocery shop) within a 10-15 min walk.the pool is amazing and always very clean. only negative would be if you have a energetic toddler this place wouldn't be ideal as the pool is very close to the ground floor rooms. But i otherwise highly highly recommend!!!!!!
Terima Kasih Green Zhurga Bali.

Room Tip: Room 12 had a large fridge, and you can request ground level if needed
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank stephanie b
Tita G, Manajer at The Green Zhurga Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you Ms. Stephanie for your detailed and thorough description.
Yes it is quite true that the pool is not perfectly accommodate toddler although we keep some toys for toddler too for pool purpose.
This year we will also invite a special english tutor to teach all the housekeeping staffs and hope this will make them can communicate better.

Cheers
Tita Gayatri

Reviewed 29 January 2018

this little slice of heven was luxuary while yes it is a bit hard to find and a bit away from everything, it was perfect for me and my partner. we stayed for eight nights we had breakfast everymorning and then left to explore often with a blue bird taxi already waiting for us. we would deffinatly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you Ms. Tannah, we will always try our best to give attention and services to make our guest feels like home.
With very warm regards
Tita Gayatri

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Everything looks really great from the pictures of this hotel, but the pictures do not tell the whole truth about. Be aware,

- That this hotel is located far away from the city and it was hard for us and the taxi driver to find the place.

- That they use very smelly and unhealthy chemicals all over the hotel to keep out insects. This smell was severe in the bathroom and it did not feel well to fall asleep in the chemicals.

- The breakfast was not very impressive compared to the price we paid. You should consider to go somewhere else for breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jalekoob
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We was a family of 12 person , we stayed two weeks in this hotel. I am myself working in a 5star in France and I wanted absolutely let a comment about this hotel !
This hotel is really so much better that we expected For this kind of cheap price. Room with bedroom, living room absolutely perfect and clean. A swimming pool that we used everyday . It is a small hotel where u really feel home if you like quiet hotel but don't worry everything is around ! .Really a fantastic hotel ! But what made our stay so special and amazing is the crew ( the employees ) who really are professional, always smiling , hard worker and who will do everything to please you !! Special mention to them because they made our stay so perfect and so special ! I think they are the heart of this hotel and they make this hotel so comfortable and in harmony with the spirit we dream to find when we come in Bali . All my family fall in love with this persons! I truly recommend this hotel for couple or families. For their next visit in Bali to visit me , my family will sure be back on this hotel !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Noémie T
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms were very nice with a private feel to them. Perfect if you want a resort a bit out of the way of the chaos of mainland Kuta/Seminyak.
The gem of this place though, is the dude at the front desk, Tita. I was in a taxi on my way to my next hotel when the taxi driver got a phone call from Green Zhurga saying I'd left my passport at the hotel. He then asked me where my next hotel was, and drove across town to drop it off for me. Best customer service I've received in Bali!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends