All reviews living room bit out of the way small hotel cleaned daily swimming pool tita motorbike wifi stove kuta taxi bali couch
Reviewed 29 January 2018

this little slice of heven was luxuary while yes it is a bit hard to find and a bit away from everything, it was perfect for me and my partner. we stayed for eight nights we had breakfast everymorning and then left to explore often with a blue bird taxi already waiting for us. we would deffinatly stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tita G, Manajer at The Green Zhurga Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you Ms. Tannah, we will always try our best to give attention and services to make our guest feels like home.
With very warm regards
Tita Gayatri

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Everything looks really great from the pictures of this hotel, but the pictures do not tell the whole truth about. Be aware,

- That this hotel is located far away from the city and it was hard for us and the taxi driver to find the place.

- That they use very smelly and unhealthy chemicals all over the hotel to keep out insects. This smell was severe in the bathroom and it did not feel well to fall asleep in the chemicals.

- The breakfast was not very impressive compared to the price we paid. You should consider to go somewhere else for breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jalekoob
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We was a family of 12 person , we stayed two weeks in this hotel. I am myself working in a 5star in France and I wanted absolutely let a comment about this hotel !
This hotel is really so much better that we expected For this kind of cheap price. Room with bedroom, living room absolutely perfect and clean. A swimming pool that we used everyday . It is a small hotel where u really feel home if you like quiet hotel but don't worry everything is around ! .Really a fantastic hotel ! But what made our stay so special and amazing is the crew ( the employees ) who really are professional, always smiling , hard worker and who will do everything to please you !! Special mention to them because they made our stay so perfect and so special ! I think they are the heart of this hotel and they make this hotel so comfortable and in harmony with the spirit we dream to find when we come in Bali . All my family fall in love with this persons! I truly recommend this hotel for couple or families. For their next visit in Bali to visit me , my family will sure be back on this hotel !

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Noémie T
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms were very nice with a private feel to them. Perfect if you want a resort a bit out of the way of the chaos of mainland Kuta/Seminyak.
The gem of this place though, is the dude at the front desk, Tita. I was in a taxi on my way to my next hotel when the taxi driver got a phone call from Green Zhurga saying I'd left my passport at the hotel. He then asked me where my next hotel was, and drove across town to drop it off for me. Best customer service I've received in Bali!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend!

Staff are very friendly (been in Bali for 5 weeks and the staff were by far the best of the trip), rooms are huge, location was perfect (couldn't hear any bustling roads whilst it's only 5 mins from seminyak), pool area was clean and quiet and the wifi was fast!

I would of definitely stayed longer if other arrangements hadn't of already been made!

Date of stay: September 2017