Marbella Pool Suite
The Santai(Kerobokan)
Sana Vie Villa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$197
Expedia
ibis Styles Bali Petitenget(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
ibis Styles
Imani Villas(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
Expedia
Balinea Villa - Rooms & Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Brown Feather Hotel(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
Kokonut Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
Uppala Villa & Spa Umalas(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsseminyak squarenearby shopsbeehoonrelaxed staywalking distancebuffet breakfastthe air conditioningnice place to staymini martstayed here for nightsamazing staffbalicomfortbathtubvillaconssofa
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The property offers free wifi and comfortable in room pool suites.... Good stay with amazing staff.... The only thing i kind of didnt like is the limited food menu. Though the hotel was able to arrange the customize food on my request

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ananya P
Reviewed 11 January 2018

It was good , the location near from the beach ( 10 mints walk) , the staff were very friendly , the pool is nice and clean . the breakfast was good . they are a lot of restaurants and shops around it .

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017

We stayed at Marbella for 5 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. First impression was the the hotel could do with a bit of a face lift, but I was blown away by our private pool suite!

On our first day in Bali, we arrived early and the hotel allowed us to check in a few hours ahead if time for no extra charge. The consierge organised for us to have a driver take us to the beach for no charge and soon after, it became easy to find our own way around.

The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to bars and restaurants and literally next door to a mini mart. Given its proximity to all comforts you need for a great stay, the hotel is actually very peaceful and quiet. They have their own massage/spa services for great prices!

We would stay at Marbella again, we had a great time.

Room Tip: The private pool villas are well worth it!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karinda-Renee
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Very disappointed with the quality of this hotel. The bedsheet were dirty upon arrival as well as the shower mat. The towels were grubby and despite asking for change of towels, the replacement we not any better. The bathroom was dirty and generally worn-out. There are probably hostels in Bali that have a higher standard. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bukky J
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I stayed Marbella pool suite room for 5 nights. All I can say is the stay was horrible.

I arrived 9-10am in the morning at reception for check-in. I was informed that room was not ready yet. In my booking I have asked for a pool not under shelter. Obviously the staff are not attentive and did not pay any attention to my request. So upon check-in, I informed them of my request. The staff says he will try to assign the type of villa for me.

After coming back at 2 plus, my villa was ready and the same staff did not even bother to tell me that I was not assigned to a pool that has sunlight shinning into it. Because after reading many good advices from other tripadvisor writers, I understand the water in the pool gets really cold that is totally impossible to swim. I accepted the villa since the staff said he is unable to assign to one that requested.

Upon reaching the room, I was horrified. The room was dirty, with hair on the floor in the bedroom, the towels are greyish in colours (years of usage), bathrobes are yellowish colours sounds did not change or wash it clean, the water in the pool is dirty with peeled white paint in it. I was still ok to stay with that villa till while taking a shower, the water cannot not flow down the drainage. It was all choked. You know how gross for the water to be choke and water is all over as it cant get into the drainage. I called the reception, the same guy who did my check-in. I was moved to Villa 117. the layout of the villa was slightly different, unfortunately the pool is still covered under shelter so there is no way to swim in it. The floor of the villa is made of wood, many holes out of the flooring. So you have to be real careful especially if there is kids with you. No extra plugs to charge your devices except for the ones used for the lamps. -.- On the first day, i asked for shuttle bus to seminyak, They informed me no shuttle services is available. Wow, I really have no idea what am I paying for. Waters are not placed in my villa.

Had breakfast on the second day before my dive trip. Pathetic food served. I cannot even find anything edible, taste and the selection is worse than roadside food. How it be served to guest. The cafe only have 6-8 tables. How 'considered'.

Please save the money and stay somewhere else. Not worth to stay even if its complimentary.

Room Tip: both the villas that I have seen were horrible
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo