All reviewsprivate poolcafe attachedseminyak squareroom servicepotato headcanggu clubscoopon dealegg stationpool waterair conditionedupstairs bedroomrestaurant staffmonkey foreststayed here for nightsfirst floorbreakfast spreadthe ground floor
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Really loved this villa as it provided everything we needed for our trip with our 2 year old toddler!
1) Food: There was 2 stoves so we were able to cook for her. Pots are also provided upon request, but we brought our own. Pepito market was nearby (5min walk) and there was a refrigerator with freezer to keep the fish that we bought.
2) Safety: one of the big concerns when the villa comes with a pool. But the staircase provided as a good obstacle, preventing my daughter from going down. In the bathroom, you can draw the curtains so we could still enjoy a bath while keeping an eye on her. Baby cot was also provided upon request.
3) Cleanliness: the villa was actually much better than what I expected. I thought the bath room tiles were dirty based on the past photos, but turns out it's just the design of it. The mosquitoes also weren't much of a problem as we brought our own mosquito repellent. We spent quite a fair bit of time in the living room while our daughter was sleeping in the room.
3) Play: we basically spent the time in Finn's splash water park and also in the swimming pool. After going to the Finn's water park, we realised the temperature of swimming pool was quite normal. Whether it gets the sun or not, it will still be cold. We had so much fun (after we overcame the temperature of the water)! Basically these 2 features were all we needed for the trip. Best to give advance booking in case it's too popular. Shuttle service is provided at 11 or 2pm (I think) and come back at 2pm/4pm.
4) convenience: there are a lot of nice restaurants nearby (Nebula, Taco Casa, Honey Bees, Pepitos) so it was easy to get food. Bali gift spa is also just opposite the villa. Shuttle services are also provided to Seminyak Square, Bintang supermarket, Mano beach and legian. Villa will also help to call for blue bird taxi wherever needed.

Overall, we really had a wonderful 5d4n stay. I will definitely come back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lim Y
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Stayed here recently for 7 nights. The staff were fantastic, nothing was ever a problem. If you did have a problem they were onto it straight away.

The hotel it's self was in a great location, close to potato head, revolver, seminyak shops, sea circus just to name a few.

The villas were very nice. First time we have stayed in a villa and thought they were great. The bed was very comfortable, great size fridge and two tv,s ( one in the bedroom and one down stairs). Pillows could do with replacement. The bathrooms could do with a really good clean.

The pool was a bit cold but not bad after a day of walking around in the heat.

For the Majority of the time the internet was great, we did have a few problems on our last couple of days but the the staff were fantastic and helped get us back on line asap.

The buffet breakfast was really good. Lots to choose from, eggs however you want them. The only thing I would say is that they should swap out the "beef bacon" with normal pork bacon

Overall we enjoyed our time there and would highly consider staying again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

The villas are beautiful and quite clean. Nice private pool and good spa. A few negatives - the bed was slightly hard and woke up with a sore back a couple of mornings, breakfast was below average and the room cleaners were rather inconvienient - there were no "do not disturb" signs available so they would come walking in while I was taking a shower and yell out to me and knock on the door - not very private
Overall though nice villa

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon for a few nights. The staff were very attentive and friendly on our late arrival and throughout our stay. The security guards always greeted us from our taxi and hailed one for us when needed ensuring the meter was always on. Our room was cleaned nicely daily and there were mosquito coils out each afternoon given the lower level of our villa is completely outdoors. They also have good wifi. Unfortunately, that's the only positive things I have to say about our stay. The rest was average or bad:
- the breakfast was terrible, we ate there once and didn't go back. The range was poor and the food did not look or taste appealing.
- the air conditioner barely cooled our room, we kept it on the whole time and most nights I couldn't sleep with sheets on because I was too hot. It also leaked over our floor.
- the bathroom really bothered me - it smelled like damp & although I could see they had attempted to clean there was mold all over the shower floor. Thankfully they supply disposable thongs (sandals) which I showered in each night (not what I would expect to do in a luxury villa on my honeymoon.)
- the pool was nice to look at but the area also smelled like damp and didn't receive much, if any, sunlight. It rained heavily on our first night and despite being a sunny, hot day the day bed beside the pool was still completely soaked and unusable.

I look forward to moving onto my next villa. I've stayed in a hotel room for less in Legian which was far superior to my stay here. The staff are very lovely though!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Teesha S
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Would completely recommend Villa Raju Kayu to anyone. The villas are loft style and have a beautiful dip pool in each of them. The main room on top is perfect for a individual or a couple.
The staff are super friendly and the location is about a 5 minute walk to Seminyak square (I always felt staff). Staff at the villa are amazing and very helpful. I'll be staying here again..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo