All reviewslivingstone cafebedroom suitebakery cafeno liftsardinesthe ground floorpleasant staydining tableseminyak areaa great place to stayricestayed for nightspotato headprivate poolspametisbali
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Great Stay, excellent value.
Spacious rooms and great pool.
Good internet speed.
Close to great eateries, the Greek place across the road was fantastic.
The staff were lovely and tried to help us as much as possible.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
iwayanarka, General Manager at Kokonut Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear hug0murray,
It's blissful day at Kokonut suites,
Our grateful to read your stay was excellent the good words was compliment for us and was motivate every one.
Thank you for sharing your impression about the spacious room and relax pool side. We also happy to know that you enjoy the place surrounding us.
Your feed back is much appreciated.
We look forward to welcome you back in soon vacation.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We love this place! The 2 bedroom suites are excellent and the staff are amazing. Such a relaxing, welcoming place. The location is excellent and there are more and more restaurants opening up. There are supermarkets nearby too if travelling with young children its easy to keep them feed and happy.

Dear amydJ275CD,
It's blissful day at Kokonut suites,
Our grateful to know your family stay was excellent.
Thank you for a good comment and share your impression about our two bedrooms and also the quality of our services.
I do believe you really know about our location and at this moment become one of the tourist destination during dinner time due some international brand restaurant just walking distance from our resort.
How do we very happy to serve you back in next family vacation.

General manager.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Very nice room, extremely clean. Staff very polite and helpful. The food at their restaurant is so delicious Livingston. Make sure you book your tours with Bali Prestige Tours Gede Pariyasa. The massage was really good also, very nice staff.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
iwayanarka, General Manager at Kokonut Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Y232FXnancyg,
It's Blissful day at Kokonut suites...
Our grateful to read your stay was excellent.Good to know that you like the room and cleanliness.
How we thank you for having chosen Kokonut suites during your leisure in Bali and our honored to serve you for the whole stay.
Your feedback and recommends are much appreciated.
We hope to meet you again in soon vacation.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

From the courteous check-in employees to the spotless, spacious rooms, I can't fault anything. The staff on duty were kind enough to extend my check out time to 1 pm. The toys and floats provided at swimming pool were a pleasant surprise -- kita tidak perlu repot2 beli lagi. I wish the pool was deeper though-- when I jumped in the pool, my left knee ketatap the stair as I didn't realise the pool was that shallow (but totally my fault as I trusted my old, poor eyesight).

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
iwayanarka, General Manager at Kokonut Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear stevenE5281WZ,
It's Blissful day at Kokonut suites..
Our grateful to read your stay was excellent.The good words given are compliment for us and was motivated every one .
How do we also happy to hear that you really enjoy the facilities at our pool .I am really sorry to hear that you had a minor accident by the pool and we hope not a serious matter and you get well soon.
We hope to welcoming you back home in Bali in next vacation.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite with direct pool access. Rooms size was great for families. Staff are lovely. Bathrooms need updating, kids playroom is too small and not many toys to entertain young children.

Dear Kryssy80,
It's Blissful day at Kokonut suites..
Our pleasure to know your family stay was good overall at Kokonut suites during your leisure in Bali.Your good words for us are highly appreciated all of us the entire team really happy to hear.
I really appreciate also your constructive feed back concern to bathroom and kids playroom and soon we will have some improvement.Your feed back is means a lot for us to know customers expectation and we ready to provide a better thing in soon future.
Once again your recommend and feed back are highly appreciated.
We look forward to welcome your family back home soon .