All reviews livingstone cafe bedroom suite bakery cafe no lift the ground floor sardines dining table pleasant stay seminyak area a great place to stay rice stayed for nights potato head private pool spa metis bali
Reviewed 21 April 2017

We upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite and it was well worth the extra for the space for the kids. The rooms were beautiful and clean but the bathroom fixtures (taps, shower head and bath) could do with replacing as they're getting a bit tired.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brett G
IWynArka, Manager at Kokonut Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Brett G,
It's blissful day at Kokonut suites....
What a pleasure to read your stay enjoyable with family during this seasons.
Your good impression about spacious room and cleanliness had motivated .
Deeply regret to know that you have an encounter issue during your stay and at this time me and on behalf of kokonut beg apology for inconvenient facilities at bathroom.
Delight to inform you the upgraded just on progress.
We look forward to serve you and family back in soon vacation.
Best Regard,

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Rooms were large, with sofa, comfortable beds, firm pillows, 2 stove burners, large fridge, kitchen sink & dining table for 4. Air conditioning worked well. Towels were stained yellow. Shower design did not allow for shower water to remain in the tub/shower area. Basic drainage principles could have been applied. Room smelled musty upon arrival, but smell cleared up after opening things up & then later running the air-conditioning. Spa needed advance notice for bookings. Walk-ins not accomodated, so for short stay plan ahead. Service at Livinstone Cafe where hotel offered breakfast was slow & cups for juice or water were the size of shot glasses. Had to call servers over to table or else you didn't get helped. Servers had a difficult time keeping track of who ordered what & who ordered first on a table of 4 or over. Hotel was in walking distance of a lot of shops/places to eat, so this was a definite plus in my opinion. Great price. Basically, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Gin J,
It's blissful day at Kokonut suites.
Our pleasure to read your stay was good overall.
Thank you for sharing your impression during your stay with Kokonut suite.
Deeply regret to hear that you have encountered issue during your stay and at this time I beg apology and soon we will have some improvement.
Your feed back are highly appreciated.
We wish to serve you back in soon future.
Manager.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I had booked my stay after having been to Livingstone, and thought, how convenient is it to have my daily dose of good coffee/pastries. Further to that, good welcome by friendly staffs, and most definitely, i was impressed of the location; being convenient to get to the best restaurants, as well to go to places cool to hangout in Canggu, though only setback was, if i were to come back here with my aged mum, the no-lift inconvenience would be hard to deal. So in general, i'd just be back here when i'm travelling on my own because it is close proximity to places that i'd want to go. Thank you for making it a great stay for me Team Kokonut Suites!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank SARAMYSHAANNG

Dear SARAMYSHAANNG,
It's blissful day at Kokonut suites...
Our pleasure to read your stay was great,and your good words had been motivated every one of our team.
Thank you for sharing your experience during stay in house and also you enjoy the interest place surrounding Kokonut suites.
Delight to inform you that we have 12 ground floor suites and we ready to welcoming you back with your Mum in soon vacation.
Can't wait to welcoming you back with family soon.
Manager.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Perfect for me in everything. Only one little thing, water temperature is unstable. But once i adjust it wisely, is was not a problem for me anymore. However i didn't use the hotel facility such as swimming pool, spa, and gym.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear wittayas2017,
It's blissful day at Kokonut suites..
Our grateful to read your stay was great.
Thank you sharing your impression and experience during your stay.
We look forward to serve you back in soon future.
Best regard

Reviewed 17 April 2017

enjoyed our stay of 7 nights in a beautiful garden suite - friendly staff always willing to please - the massage center was not that great - breakfast although not a buffet was excellent and more than adequate, in fact my wife and I preferred a set breakfast full English instead of a buffet!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Venu M,
It's blissful day at Kokonut suites...
What a pleasure for us to assist you for whole week during your leisure in Bali and happy to know you love the landscape and friendly staff.
Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay and ypur good words are compliment for us.
Your recommend and feed back are much appreciated.
We look forward to serve you again in short future.