See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2010

I went for this trip with my hubby and child. We were in replica for 4 nights.
At first when we were there, we were quite happy with the huge villa plus the pool plus the jacuzzi in the bathroom. However, it looks like the villa has not been cleaned. We can see dust in the cupboards as well as spiderwebs below the sink..that was a turnoff for us.
When we want to use the jacuzzi, we realised there were a lot of dead flies in it..my hubby was busy cleaning the whole tub until i had to tell him to stop and instead get the hotel people to clean it up. I wonder why they didnt clean up even before we checked in. Moreover, at that time, we are the only ones there. The other villas are empty. The place is quite far in, u really need a car if u stay there. They can call a taxi for u but it would take a while. At night the road outside is pretty dark too. Other than that, there is no shop within walking distance so can be quite difficult if u wanna get something, u have to drive out. Breakfast was pretty boring, they cook the same thing in my villa 4 days in a row - omellete, toast bread, fruits and orange juice.

Date of stay: January 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2010

As a family we stayed for three nights in December 2009. The location is good close driving distances to Kuta. From the hotel, you will need a vehicle to get to shops/food etc....not a walking distance.

The accommodation was very nice and clean. The separate lounge and kitchen is in the open, so if it is a very hot day, it is quite warm. All villas are the same. The pool is not fenced, so it is not suitable for little children. We had a two year old that we had to watch every second when we were in the lounge/kitchen/front lawn (next to the pool). So I would not recommend it if you have young children.

As the second bedroom is upstairs, it is good for privacy.

The stay included breakfast daily and you are able to choose between American
Breakfast (egg, sausages, bacon, toast and juice) or Local Breakfast (choice of fried rice, fried noodles or porridge)

If you bring your laptop/blackberry, there is WIFI from the reception at no extra cost to you (as another hotel we stayed at Nusa Dua charges per hour)

I would highly recommend it for young adults or families with no young children. You will need to hire a car to get around as there are no shops/food nearby.

Date of stay: December 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 20 January 2010

Date of stay: January 2010
Reviewed 9 December 2009

My stay at the Replica Suite was jus wow! My friends & I went there recently on a holiday trip and I loved the place. Everything about the villa emitted a sense of relaxation & luxury. The room was jus elegantly beautiful! Excellent hospitality, royal treatment - everyone at uptimum service. Variety of foods & culture aspects were an asset to the stay. I would recommend anyone to visit the Replica, simply because it makes u genuinely feel like u're Home Away From Home!

Date of stay: November 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2009

The Replica was like a dream for us during our stay in Bali.
If you need to take a break from the hesitated stress life, I recommend to go to The Replica to get the experience from their hospitality they are willing to serve for you.
Different tastes of food and treatments were great to explore from such a culture, Thank you.

Date of stay: June 2009