“Best coffee in Alleppey”

Cafe Paradiso Espresso Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Alappuzha
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe Paradiso is the one and only Coffee bar in alleppey, we serve real Italian coffees, organic teas, fresh juices, lassies & breakfast. Free WIFI Enabled with Music. Working Hours : 7.30 Am to 9 PM.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

When we arrived in Alleppey we visited several beach cafes looking for a decent espresso coffee and for whatever reason they all seemed to turn their coffee machines off. Just lazy, or trying to save money during the tail end of the tourist season - I don't know. But then we found Paradiso just down the road from where we are staying near the houseboat terminal. Not only is it the only coffee in Alleppey right now, even if the others were all open I am 100% sure it would be the best coffee. Friendly service from Sunshine, and a great canal view to watch the boats go by. We tried some snack items and they were perfectly good.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

A great setting to get to in the morning before your backwaters tour, fill your belly with their tasty food and perk up your eyes with the best coffee in Alleppey. Our tour was held by Anid an amazing character and workhorse. Make sure to row along with him as I've never seen someone work as hard. Then to be so humble to invite you into their home and eat some perfectly cooked Keralan Sudya.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Tasty coffe, nice place to be and catching some informations by the way. But best is Anthony the owner, he makes everything possible. Thanx for your support Anthony, Susi and Ulli from Germany

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I enjoyed a glass of rejuvenating lemon soda with soft breeze along the canal and with reasonable price (50rupee) that beats all the lemon and lime sodas that I had in india so far. After freezing the heat with breeze and lemon soda, I tried a cup of "dirty chai", masala tea with a shot of espresso, strange combination that makes interestingly exotic flavor for every mouthful. My 2 kids were also happy with the best vanilla milkshakes in the town. For that reason, I was supposed to revisit the place with my kids for the next day. However the price of the milkshakes might be fluctuated a little from that shown on the menu. Check the price and place orders.

1  Thank Allchem
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered one ginger lassi and one cardamom lassi - they were SO good we had to order try the chocolate one too. All delicious.

We also had the cheese toastie which was really cheesy.

Very good WiFi too!