See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2018

As a victim of the Greensboro NC tornado, I was pleased to stay at this location. The room was ready when we arrived. it was clean and even smelled good! I would definitely stay again and ecommend to family and friends.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank claram180
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018

I would like to say that my stay here has been good. The staff expecially the GM Angela M. Is great at making sure that we are taken care of and safe. The housekeeping staff does a great job of keeping the place and the rooms very clean. There has not been any issues with bugs or clean sheets. NO issue at all and that is great!!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cacestrisw
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Even though I had put that I was bringing a dog in the comments at booking, I was told that there wasn't a pet room (with a king) and that my dog would have to stay with my friend. (Not happening.) But, Ursula at the desk called her manager and they found me a double bed room. (Luckily, I have a small dog.)

The room was old, but clean enough. My TV remote didn't work and there was no hair dryer.
Dumpster truck came at 4:30 AM.

Not a terrible stay, but not great.

Ursula at the front desk was a sweetheart.

Date of stay: February 2018