See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Stayed on a Thursday and Friday here. Always just looking for a basic room at a low price when I am in town. The price was right and I honestly was not expecting much for that rate. Check in was smooth and when I got to the room it was clean and smelled nice, the sheets were clean and there was no sign of bugs so I thought I had made a good choice. No doubt there was some areas of peeling paint, worn carpet, etc. but again you get what you pay for and in this instance I felt the room was better than what I paid for. Thursday was comfortable, got back late and had a good nights sleep. Then came Saturday night and the party next door at the event center. Just like the others have commented the music was LOUD!!
The sound inside my room was just like being in the bathroom of a dance club-a little muffled but still hearing the music and the DJ very clearly. I could not even drown out the sound with headphones connected to the white noise app on my phone. Even with a high volume from my phone the thumping was still clear. When I got up to look outside and get a glimpse of the party next door I was hit with the sight of three police cars and numerous officers roaming the parking lot just outside my door. So make an informed decision. I have read the hotel's responses that the event center adheres to noise ordinances and I have no reason to doubt that they are being truthful. But it still does nothing to quiet the thumping that you will feel until about 2am. As far as the police incident there are bound to be people staying at a $40/night hotel that may be in trouble with the police. No one bothered me I just found it a bit shocking. If there is no party going on next door this is a pretty good room for the price.

Room Tip: maybe try rooms on the opposite side of the event center to cut down on noise
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2018

In the Winter Olympics mindset, I figure I should start this review from a peak and go downhill. I kid you not, the only good thing about this hotel is the story that you can tell friends/family post trauma. Pulling up to Burnt Poplar Rd, I thought to myself, please don't be that hotel. Little did I know that the hotel I was hoping it wasn't merely blocked my view of the actual dump I slept. This is the kind of place that would advertise "HD TVs". It's difficult not to give a shout-out to the large gap that's under the door that let's the refreshing cold air into the room. I wouldn't have minded if I wasn't sleeping under rice paper. Turn your back to the door and you get a nice view of the painted duct tape wallpaper and the holes in the wall. Thankfully the staff was nice enough to give me my money back for the next two nights I was supposed to stay there. I hope the escorts that were screaming outside at night paid their pimps.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at your location in Greensboro, and was pleasantly surprised at just how cute, clean and fresh the room was. I was really impressed that for the low price, it was spotless. We were greeted by Alisa at check in, she must be heaven sent to You! Wonderful, pleasant, personable and just happy to see you. Every place needs to have her! I'm sorry so many left bad reviews, this place is a gem. Our next trip we will be staying here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I can truly say this place should shut down!! There were bugs in the sink in the bathroom. The water in the bathroom faucet only trickled out. The bathtub was filthy. The carpet was filthy( and I mean filthy). I was so afraid I might catch something. The only reason we stayed is my friend made the reservations and she apparently thought the pictures online were true. Do not trust the online photos. The only positive thing I can say is we tried the breakfast( the boil eggs and coffee was okay), never, never, never again. I'd rather sit in my car at the rest stop all night. You would be better off taking your tent.

Room Tip: You'll be better off bringing a tent and sleeping in that.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda K
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This place was pretty awful. Really the only good thing I can say is the staff was VERY friendly. I've never given a place a bad review before, I typically only write reviews for places I've enjoyed, but this place needed to be reviewed. If you're coming here only to sleep, you might be okay. But if you want to shower or feel clean, look elsewhere. We got a nonsmoking room that smelled very strongly of smoke, the tub was disgusting, and the water temp was either ice cold or so hot your skin was melting off. I was afraid to set my stuff on the carpet as well. I guess for the price I can't complain, but we definitely won't come here again.

Stayed: August 2017