See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2017

This place is located right beside an event center and you cant get any sleep ..It Is old but clean..It grossed me out because it was so old..So we didn't even try the food..Bathroom was clean but old.Pool is out back where strange people are walking around..Seemed to be a hang out area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Wasn't sure what to expect when I booked here. The only thing I knew the price was reasonable compared to other places in the area. I was greeted warmly by a smiling Lori when I arrived. She offered me coffee, peanuts and fruit at no charge, which I didn't take advantage of but it was nice to be offered that. The room was dated but clean. The bed was comfortable. I skipped the complimentary breakfast because I had to meet someone elsewhere for breakfast, but I did take some fruit for the road upon checkout. I will stay here again on my next overnight to Greensboro. I drove but I did notice an airport shuttle out front. The one knock would be the weak Wi-Fi reception.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2017

This is right off the exit, and for that it is convenient. The part it is in is a little sketchy and noisy, mostly from across the street at the Days Inn and that is not the hotels fault I know that. But staff was very nice, their key machine was down and I didn't get a key which is fine I was out most of the time but they were so responsive on letting me in when I needed. Staff was very nice, front desk lady was so nice! They have a cool little store type deal in there and that is handy. It was a perfect for a one night stay not a Hilton or Marriott but gets the job done, I would go back!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my spoused stay one night and it was terrible. The toliet needed a plunger to get it flushed. The shower had hair all over the walls, sink and tub didn't drain and dirty lined. I asked for a refund and the owners never responded to my email. This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Cheap rate but clean with friendly personnel. Yes the toilet seat did not stay up and the sink did not drain really fast but I just needed a bed for three nights and hot showers and it did the job at a good rate in a convenient location. It is 10 minutes from the airport and 15 to downtown Greensboro. The TV remote was missing when I arrived and they had one for me in 5 minutes. Stairways to the second floor appeared dark so would ask for first floor rooms for safety although I did not see anything unsafe.

Room Tip: First floor rooms might be safer
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo