All reviews full kitchen european standards greensboro airport large fridge junior olympics lobby area longer stay hear planes separate bedroom close to the airport snow storm indoor pool yogurt enjoyed our stay next morning fitness room waffle maker
Reviewed 18 April 2018

This is an excellent hotel in a great area. Our room was ready early and we were allowed to check in early. David at the front desk could not have been more friendly or helpful. The king suite was very nice and came equipped with a nice kitchen and lounge area. The king size bed was perfect and the bathroom area was roomy. The Marriott provided an excellent breakfast to guests. There was plenty of space to park. The entire area was clean and professionally maintained. We will definitely use this hotel next time we're in the Greensboro area. It is convenient to High Point as well as Greensboro.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I was traveling on business to Greensboro and I always stay at Marriott. If I can I like the Residence Inn’s for the extra that they provide, (the cookies of course). I arrived late and they are still so inviting and friendly. The hotel is quite, clean and safe! Enjoy!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I am reluctant to review this hotel because I like being able to easily obtain reservations. However, this is a wonderful location. The rooms are comfortable and clean.

I have stayed at numerous Residence Inn locations and they vary by management and location . This location is a real gem because they are constantly painting, cleaning carpets and maintaining the property to keep it looking so nice. I appreciate the attention to details.

The staff is equally attentive, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I called the hotel to get 2 rooms. The employee that answered claims the hotel is full but he can get us into the Fairfield across the street and gives us a reasonable rate. Since this is my preferred chain I said ok. He took my credit card to guarantee the room. When we arrived at the hotel we gave our rewards #. Weeks later the stay never showed up on our accounts. I filed for a missing stay. Marriott replied that it was not a qualifying stay because we booked through a 3 rd party. How can that be when I called the hotel directly? So obviously the employee at Fairfield has some sort of deal with a 3rd party booking company.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Elena H
Aaron S, General Manager at Residence Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Elena H,

I apologize this challenge happened to you. I have had other guest mention to me if you do a search on google for a hotel phone number sometimes the first few suggestions are adds and not a direct link to the hotel. When you call the number populated they pretend to be the hotel and book your room. There is not a way for our hotel to book a room at another hotel in the area. Did you call another number to speak to the Fairfield Inn after calling the Residence Inn or did the same person book the room for you? When the third party add answers they can see the surrounding hotels and their availability. If you are traveling back to the area in the future I would be more than happy to try to accommodate you at The Residence Inn if you call me directly at 336-632-4666.this is the direct number to the hotel.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Overall nice hotel. Room was clean although smelled like maybe the last guest or the neighbor had been cooking. Pull out sofa mattress was gross and has seen way better days. Needs to be changed! Also some pet hairs here and there but wouldn’t have known otherwise that pets were allowed (ie no smell etc). Overall didn’t appear too run down. You will hear planes taking off and landing all night so pack ear plugs but not a bad place to stay and breakfast was nice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Aaron S, General Manager at Residence Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hello Kristin,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I just wanted to let you know that we are also in the process of changing the mattresses in the hotel. If you travel back to the area please give me a call and I will personally book you reservation. Thank you again and we look forward to you retuning in the future.