1,146 results
All reviews room was clean great place to stay outdoor pool hot breakfast definitely stay here again stayed here for one night free breakfast other hotels very nice hotel staff was friendly breakfast bar enjoyed my stay desk clerk oatmeal fresh fruit business center nice stay
Reviewed 30 September 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Cliff G, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We reall liked our room with its couch, desk and big bed. Bathroom was ver clean too. Breakfast lasted late enough for us late sleepers. Everyone was so nice from check-in to the breakfast preparers and cleaning peeps.

Stayed: September 2016
Cliff G, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found our staff accommodating and the hotel clean. Thank you for your loyalty. Sincerely, Cliff Greene, General Manager, Wingate by Wyndham, Greensboro, NC.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

This is our third stay at the Wingate Greensboro. Super nice, clean, comfy room and friendly, accommodating staff. The breakfast was fresh and tasty, with plenty of seating. Highly recommend. We didn't want to go out to dinner, so we ordered delivery from Dobros. It too was good. Wingate is convenient to get too and there are plenty of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Cliff G, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Thank you for your continued loyalty. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I too am a big fan of Dobros pizza! Sincerely, Cliff Greene, General Manager, Wingate by Wyndham, Greensboro, NC.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

So... I was passing through as I just left work in Raleigh and was heading to play in the mountains for the weekend. I just stopped here and just stayed the night before venturing out the next morning. The staff was friendly, the room need a little cleaning, the room was VERY open with a lot of room to move around in, my room was on the first floor, nothing underneath the bed, no loud neighbors which was nice, the breakfast was great before I got on the road. I've stayed at several Wingate's and I will be back again. Thanks for your a nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted you had a nice stay. I would love to discuss how we may improve our overall rating. We appreciate your loyalty. Sincerely, Cliff Greene, General Manager, Wingate by Wyndham, Greensboro, NC.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

The staff were friendly and professional. I was pleasantly surprised when they greeted me with a goodie bag since it was my first visit at that site. The location was very good for access to the event that I was attending. It was a good experience.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am delighted you had a good experience and enjoyed your goodie bag. We appreciate your loyalty! Sincerely, Cliff Greene, General Manager, Wingate by Wyndham, Greensboro, NC.