All reviews room was clean clean place to sleep under new ownership free breakfast would stay again convenient location yogurt refrigerator
Reviewed 25 July 2018

my bed sheet blood stains and grease stains on walls high dollar price for nasty room will not stay there again tv stand was about
Falling Apart tv sound mess up on tv call down them tv was mess no never came up to fix

Room Tip: do not stay there
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank brenda72386
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I e of the queen beds aphad food in sheets, blood on sheets, and toothpaste on the blanket. We had to go down for shampoo and then we discovered we had no washcloths we were told we had to come down again. They would not bring it up

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We stayed this place for one day. We arrived very late at night and we jus wanted to rest. We received a call around 1 am because the lady in the desk forgot to make the room charge, it was very annoying as we were super tired. Breakfast was pretty standard for a hotel in USA.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I must say I my stay at the hotel was wonderful. I was nervous at first but it was wonderful. My room was clean, the bed felt great and most importantly the service was wonderful. You cannot go wrong.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Our stay at this hotel was awful. We were in town visiting my boyfriend’s family. We arrived around 5 in the afternoon to be told that the key cards didn’t work and we would have to be let back into our room every time we went out. We could handle that because they said we would more than likely have working key cards by the the end of our first night there. Well, we didn’t end up getting our key cards until almost 2 am our second night there. On top of that, there was an incident our last morning there with some guests that seemed to disapprove of the fact that my boyfriend is black and I am white. There were no words exchanged between them and us, but they continually stared at us while we were trying to eat our breakfast at 7:30 in the morning. We understood that people will be people and left it alone. After eating breakfast that morning, we went back to our room to get a little bit more rest before checking out to leave town. We had just fallen back asleep when there was a knock on the door, but it sounded like it came from across the hall, so we ignored it and went back to sleep. About 5 minutes later, the door opened, someone walked into our room, and then turned around and walked right back out. Again, thinking it was the housekeeper, who probably walked in and realized we were in the room asleep, we ignored it and went back to sleep. Another 5 minutes later, we hear the room phone ringing, so I answered it. It was the front desk attendant telling us that we had 30 minutes to vacate the property because we had been reported for smoking marijuana in the room. Now, my boyfriend doesn’t smoke marijuana and neither do I. I’m 5 months pregnant, so I obviously wouldn’t smoke marijuana anyway, but we don’t smoke marijuana to begin with. Not only that, but during our whole stay, my boyfriend would go down to the parking lot to smoke cigarettes because of the no-smoking policy. We got up to pack up and leave, even though we had not smoked anything in the room and were therefore wrongly accused of something we didn’t do. While I packed our bags, he went downstairs to talk to the front desk attendant about coming back up to the room to smell for herself that we had not smoked marijuana in the room. She promptly told my boyfriend that she had come up to the room and smelled it for herself. He came back to tell me what happened, and we grabbed our stuff and left. On the way out, I stopped, and being angry about being accused of something we didn’t do, I told the front desk attendant that I didn’t know who had accused us, but that we didn’t appreciate being kicked out, and that I dared anyone to try to charge us a smoking fee if we never smoked in the room at all. She said that they had tried to charge a fee to my card but that it had declined, and I told her that I better not see a smoking charge pop up on my account. After that, we left. To say the least, after being wrongly accused of doing something we didn’t do, and being discriminated against by other guests for being an interracial couple, and not being able to get into our own room because of their key card machine malfunctioning, and the fact that they tried to charge $150 to my card for smoking in the room, when we, in fact, did not, we can say that we will not be back to this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family