All reviews room was clean clean place to sleep red lobster would stay again free breakfast decent hotel off the highway next morning convenient location yogurt furniture internet refrigerator maintenance
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We stayed this place for one day. We arrived very late at night and we jus wanted to rest. We received a call around 1 am because the lady in the desk forgot to make the room charge, it was very annoying as we were super tired. Breakfast was pretty standard for a hotel in USA.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I must say I my stay at the hotel was wonderful. I was nervous at first but it was wonderful. My room was clean, the bed felt great and most importantly the service was wonderful. You cannot go wrong.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Our stay at this hotel was awful. We were in town visiting my boyfriend’s family. We arrived around 5 in the afternoon to be told that the key cards didn’t work and we would have to be let back into our room every time we went out. We could handle that because they said we would more than likely have working key cards by the the end of our first night there. Well, we didn’t end up getting our key cards until almost 2 am our second night there. On top of that, there was an incident our last morning there with some guests that seemed to disapprove of the fact that my boyfriend is black and I am white. There were no words exchanged between them and us, but they continually stared at us while we were trying to eat our breakfast at 7:30 in the morning. We understood that people will be people and left it alone. After eating breakfast that morning, we went back to our room to get a little bit more rest before checking out to leave town. We had just fallen back asleep when there was a knock on the door, but it sounded like it came from across the hall, so we ignored it and went back to sleep. About 5 minutes later, the door opened, someone walked into our room, and then turned around and walked right back out. Again, thinking it was the housekeeper, who probably walked in and realized we were in the room asleep, we ignored it and went back to sleep. Another 5 minutes later, we hear the room phone ringing, so I answered it. It was the front desk attendant telling us that we had 30 minutes to vacate the property because we had been reported for smoking marijuana in the room. Now, my boyfriend doesn’t smoke marijuana and neither do I. I’m 5 months pregnant, so I obviously wouldn’t smoke marijuana anyway, but we don’t smoke marijuana to begin with. Not only that, but during our whole stay, my boyfriend would go down to the parking lot to smoke cigarettes because of the no-smoking policy. We got up to pack up and leave, even though we had not smoked anything in the room and were therefore wrongly accused of something we didn’t do. While I packed our bags, he went downstairs to talk to the front desk attendant about coming back up to the room to smell for herself that we had not smoked marijuana in the room. She promptly told my boyfriend that she had come up to the room and smelled it for herself. He came back to tell me what happened, and we grabbed our stuff and left. On the way out, I stopped, and being angry about being accused of something we didn’t do, I told the front desk attendant that I didn’t know who had accused us, but that we didn’t appreciate being kicked out, and that I dared anyone to try to charge us a smoking fee if we never smoked in the room at all. She said that they had tried to charge a fee to my card but that it had declined, and I told her that I better not see a smoking charge pop up on my account. After that, we left. To say the least, after being wrongly accused of doing something we didn’t do, and being discriminated against by other guests for being an interracial couple, and not being able to get into our own room because of their key card machine malfunctioning, and the fact that they tried to charge $150 to my card for smoking in the room, when we, in fact, did not, we can say that we will not be back to this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tristyn R
Reviewed 19 April 2018

A very run of the mill property. Very understaffed, old and dated. Not a property that I would have expected being a Wyndham rewards member. Not much attention to detail. First day no bath towels. Second day no face clothes. Third day I got back to my room at 5:45 pm and it was still not serviced. The housecleaning person was in the hall and said she had not gotten down to my room as yet. Once again, it was 5:45 in the evening. I had to ask her for some clean towels to take a shower for a meeting I had that evening. I do not blame her entirely, I do blame management for being understaffed. I had reported that the bathroom sink basin was clogged for two days. I had to clear it out myself with a metal wire hanger that I had. It was disgusting! Once agin, no attention to detail.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mconno281093
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was a convenient stop-over for our overnight visit on our way to another part of North Carolina. The accommodations were modest but clean in our room. Breakfast was quick and easy, but we had to ask for some basic items (like coffee) that were missing. Our heating/AC unit in our room did not work very well. It did not automatically come on, and it periodically cut out in the night even though we had selected to have the fan continue running. Overall, the room was adequate, but it wasn't the best!

Date of stay: March 2018