All reviews fire pit marriott beds typical courtyard greensboro airport indoor pool and hot tub high point rooms are clean would stay here again residence inn shuttle service short stay lobby area the staff was friendly and helpful air conditioner bistro property ruby
Reviewed 28 July 2018

As Marriott Courtyard's go this one is average. It's located in a cluster of hotels between the interstate and a corporate park so there really isn't anywhere easy to walk for a meal. You'll need a car or a Lyft ride if you want to go anywhere like a restaurant or a market. On the positive side they have a shuttle to the airport, and the food in the Courtyard Bistro was good.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy staying in Marriott brands. The check in was smooth and the amenities were on point. The room was huge and fairly new. The bed was soft and comfy, towels plush and heard no noise all night even though the room was right beside the elevator. I checked out with a smile feeling almost guilty that I hated to leave. Only thing I would add is a microwave in the room but doesn't make it a deal breaker.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of the nicer Courtyards I have stayed in the US. What it lacks in activities around it, it makes up with nice large lobby, a cute little open courtyard and bistro area for lounging and drinks. Also has an indoor pool.

The rooms are large and with a good bed. The toiletries are scare. They do not provide body lotion so bring your own, but instead provide one small piece of face cleaning servette!

I have to remind all, especially coming from Asia, to bring your converter 3 pin plug for charging your electronics (handphone). These Courtyards are build some time ago, and they do NOT have the “flat” plug charger in the walls for smartphones!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank shuyim1
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Nice place. Good breakfast. Clean, comfy rooms which seemed pretty new. Bathrooms were nice. Very close to the airport. Lots of restaurants around. Walking distance to Ruby Tuesdays. Hotel bar is just ok, more of a breakfast spot they tried to adapt into a bar too.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2018

It was rated 3 stars on the site I booked through but I felt confident in the Marriott name so I took a chance. I wasn't disappointed one bit I was elated. The entrance felt plush, neat and new feeling, Checking in was a breeze, genuinely Friendly staff both at check-in and Check-out (trust me I can spot fakes from a mile), then the room beddings soft. I only wondered why the bed lay in line with the window. with the window at my feet. Normally I'm used to across with the window on one side. Anyway, that didn't take away from anything. There was ample room space and the bathroom was also modern and clean.

Date of stay: February 2018