All reviews sectional sofa front desk sitting area hot breakfast restaurants and shopping spacious room free breakfast minute drive king bed aquatic center would stay here again breakfast bar mini fridge checking in great place to stay very nice hotel nice stay
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Dinner just wasn't up to par. We ordered cheeseburgers with caramelized onions. No caramelized onions. I didn't want lettuce or tomatoes. I got lettuce and tomatoes. It was not a good burger. Service was friendly as usual. The room? I sneezed and coughed all night. Poor cleanup after pets stayed there? Dirty air conditioner? I don't know, but sleep was not possible. Not sure I'd stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a room no pet has stayed in! I own a pet-friendly rental property and I know services are available to prevent dander.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My family and I travel to Greensboro often to visit other relatives, and the Hyatt is our go to hotel. We could always count on friendly service, clean rooms, and a good hot breakfast. Obviously, from the last time we stayed, there has been an obvious change in management, and things are entirely subpar. When making reservations, I requested to have a standard double room, as we do not prefer to be on a higher floor. Upon checking in, I was informed that my room had been sold, and that we were given a higher floor. What I'm failing to understand is how a room that was reserved for me by me, was given away without regard to the guest paying for it? Additionally, there is a sewage problem with the hotel, as all of the rooms smelled slightly of raw sewage and the toilets don't properly flush. Further, the beds did not include a protective covering as most hotels now do, to avoid bed bugs and other infestation issues. The staff was not particularly friendly and calling the front desk for assistance is a joke. As a result, we will no longer be staying at the Hyatt.

1  Thank Ceciley R
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The rooms are clean and well maintained but there no USB ports in the room and the plugs had intermittent power so nothing was able to be fully charged. BEWARE this hotel is right next to the highway and you will hear everything. I could not wait to get home to get a good night's sleep.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

My family and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel because it was close to restaurants and shopping. The hotel staff was nice, the room was nice and clean, and the breakfast was good. The bed is extremely comfy but the TV is in an awkward place in the King size bed rooms. Overall, it met our needs and we would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We had stayed with you last year so as soon as I learned our Consumer Power group was in your system, I called and made reservations. We (myself,daughter & her girlfriend) thoroughly enjoyed the stay and felt safe as all times. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business