All reviews sectional sofa front desk sitting area hot breakfast restaurants and shopping spacious room free breakfast minute drive king bed aquatic center would stay here again breakfast bar mini fridge checking in great place to stay very nice hotel nice stay
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We had stayed with you last year so as soon as I learned our Consumer Power group was in your system, I called and made reservations. We (myself,daughter & her girlfriend) thoroughly enjoyed the stay and felt safe as all times. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My sister and I came to NC to shop the furniture store. Our only complaint has been though check in is at 3 pm, our room was not ready until 4:30. We were exhausted after traveling and shopping, however, the front desk clerk was friendly, apologetic and excellent. The room is large, comfortable with sofa and mini frig. Walking distance to great restaurants and movies. Traffic is light here. I would highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I highly recommend this hotel for business travelers and university families. Good location. Easy commute to universities and Coliseum. Easy access to Interstate. Clean and quiet. Lots of great restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Here for 4 days on our yearly business Convention, another amazing stay and time, service was excellent, food very good, great location. Definitely be back again, Ketarra was great and helpful. I'll be back again next year.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Great Hotel !!! Madison and the Manager that was there on 8/3/2018 they were so helpful !! I booked on Expedia and they messed up my reservation ! Normally when you book on 3rd party website the hotel can’t adjust your reservation . But Madison and the hotel Manager was more then willing to help . The hotel is exceptional !! Clean !!!! Friendly and fast service . The elevators worked great . Free parking . The hotel wasn’t noisy at all . My husband and I loved our visit . This is our 2 time booking with this hotel and we will have more visits .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family