All reviews the concierge lounge front desk per day self parking elm street parking deck business trip within walking distance highly recommend this hotel bed was comfortable upon check business center nice stay indoor pool lobby valet internet
Reviewed 17 June 2016

While the hotel may be a few years old, it is clean and well maintained. The room was very comfortable and the amenities were just fine. The thing that stood out, however, was the outstanding service and friendliness provided by the entire staff. I was so impressed by their going out of the way to assist me with getting materials together at the last minute for a presentation and the great attention to detail paid by their event services folks. I'm looking forward to returning!

Room Tip: I would recommend a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

The Marriott is old but stately. The hotel staff is always friendly and ready to help!

I've stayed on the concierge floor on most of my visits and the staff on this floor are always outstanding.

Had an issue trying to get onto wifi and they hard someone from maintenance witching minutes up to my room to fix the issue. I would not stay anywhere else when visiting Greensboro.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Very clean. Room is bare bones type. No frig. Had problem with internet off and on.
I attempted to use portable hotspot but could only get version 3 g on the side of the building I was on. The staff were over the top. alway looking to help but not pushy.
8th floor was noisy. doors slamming not intentional but the heavy doors auto close.
room service excellent.
Had a 12.00 turkey sandwich that was very good. The 10.00 gin and tonic so so.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2016

The hotel was clean and presentable and the staff were wonderful! I rightly or wrongly expected a mini fridge and microwave as standard in a room these days and there was neither but I did receive a mini fridge within minutes of asking at the front desk about it. Parking was $11/day and breakfast was $16 per adult and $8 per child - which was rather expensive I thought. I have stayed in other hotels in Greensboro as we are often there for soccer tournaments and will stay at one of them in the future that I know have bigger rooms for the same price, free made to order breakfast included in the price of the room, a fridge and microwave and also free parking! Sorry Marriott!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Great hotel in a beautiful city. Interesting local flavor in the area...and close to the downtown ball park. Staff was very cordial and the room was on par with Marriott standards. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and would stay here again if I get back to Greensboro.

Stayed: March 2016