“Dad's Pre 84th Birthday Luncheon”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 August 2016

The Boston family travels to visit Dad in Maryland once or twice a year and always makes one of the major stops at Joe's Crab Shack as there is none in Boston.
To make it easier for Dad, I ask the wait staff person to please cut the lobster so that he could easily access the meat but still make it look appetizing. He did a super job!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Service was outstanding. Really enjoyed dinner the hush puppies were underwhelming and some of the food wasn't exactly hot but all in all it was good. service was outstanding our waiter took really good care of us and my mom had a nice time

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

If you have been to Joe's Crab Shack then you know what to expect. Except they folks were not as wild as other locations. The food is good.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Enjoy my garlic mussels & the garlic bread. The large blue shell crabs were good as well. The watermelon margurita's with patron made all worth while. Hmmm... Good.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Huh? What??? I can't hear anything after visiting this deafening metal box filled with a reluctant singing wait staff and clashing mallets. I'm a huge fan of MD crab houses, but this chain place serves up frozen seafood to the masses in an obnoxious setting. The food might be good, but I honestly have no idea because I couldn't hear myself think.