“Great Pottery Class!!”

Fowler's Clay Works
Ranked #6 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hand made pottery studio, featuring the works of Mike and Cheryl Fowler. All pieces are one of a kind, functional and decorative. Also offering pottery classes for visitors and locals. Give us a call or come by to book a class and see what it's like to spin your very own!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My family of three (2 adults and one 10 year old) loved the pottery class. Meg is a great teacher. She knows how to have fun!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We had to change our recent vacation destination from Hilton Head (due to Hurricane Irma) to Gatlinburg. We were looking for a new experience and signed my Husband and I up for the pottery class. (He went along to be a good sport---and really enjoyed the experience).

Meg was a great teacher! Personable, gave a visual demonstration, and then guided us each step of the way to making our own coffee mug! It made us want to take more advanced classes from this experience!

We are excited to receive our mugs (in 6 to 8 weeks)! Thanks Fowler Clay Works!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This was something I have always wanted to do! I loved it!!! The teacher was so easy to learn from! I highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We came on vacation from Florida. We had a blast! The owner was awesome and every one working there was very helpful and friendly! I would 100% recommend this to anyone that is interested in bringing home their own work of art!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

The three of us found Fowlers on Facebook and decided to try making a pottery piece...Meg was patient, helpful, and we had a ball...We laughed,and will go back and we loved our finished work of art