“Pottery class”

Fowler's Clay Works
Ranked #6 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hand made pottery studio, featuring the works of Mike and Cheryl Fowler. All pieces are one of a kind, functional and decorative. Also offering pottery classes for visitors and locals. Give us a call or come by to book a class and see what it's like to spin your very own!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This was something I have always wanted to do! I loved it!!! The teacher was so easy to learn from! I highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We came on vacation from Florida. We had a blast! The owner was awesome and every one working there was very helpful and friendly! I would 100% recommend this to anyone that is interested in bringing home their own work of art!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

The three of us found Fowlers on Facebook and decided to try making a pottery piece...Meg was patient, helpful, and we had a ball...We laughed,and will go back and we loved our finished work of art

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This class was awesome, Meg was a great teacher and was great at explaining each step of the process. My wife, 4 year old daughter and myself all went and we all had a great time. Deffenitly a place to go to while in Gatlinburg!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I really enjoyed the pottery class. Meg is an amazing instructor and made the class really fun. We can't wait to get our coffee mugs and we will definitely return for another class!